4GB Card

Search This thread

corfou

Jul 10, 2007
Here-on-Earth
Lucky ?

I'm using a 2Gb card with original german HTC WM5 rom without any problem.
Just access time seems longer for some progs.

lafester

Feb 11, 2007
just because he saw it doesn't mean he can quote it back to you. he helped you by telling where to look. thats what the forum is for.

.PoNeH

Oct 30, 2006
Orlando
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Wow, you guys are actually going to argue for this? All I asked is if it is possible to format the 4GB card into 2 2GB cards. All he had to do is say yes or no and if yes, maybe a brief description how like the other guy did. You're saying that if I ask anything about the T-Mobile Dash that it is fair for someone to post a link to the manual and tell me to look in it? Gimme a break... It's called common courtesy.

chaznet

Apr 26, 2006
Wow... cranky guy... Sorry, I'm not going to a site for you to find a text passage to cut 'n paste when you could easily, oh I don't know, find the info and maybe cut 'n paste it here yourself...

If you claim the answer to my question was on the wiki, then you know what the answer is already. Why not just, I don't know, copy and paste the section related section. Or summarize it in a sentence. Have you never used a forum before?

.PoNeH

Oct 30, 2006
Orlando
Google Pixel 6 Pro
If you yourself don't know the answer don't post a bible about the device and then tell them to look at it, just ignore the post and move on. Other people did just fine answering my question and they didn't lose any fingers doing it.

Anyways, has anyone tried this? I'm reluctant to using Partion Magic with it and ruining the card.