Instagram RELEASED. Share your account name :)

Search This thread

luiseteyo

Oct 24, 2011
Madrid
I don't know if you like photography or not but anyway I found this interesting so let's go!

What is Instagram?

Instagram, the hottest iPhone startup right now, isn't complicated or even revolutionary.
It's a simple photo-taking and photo-sharing app that has taken over Silicon Valley and is filling our Twitter feed with fun, cute photographs.
You can get it for free from Apple's App Store.
What's it for?
First, Instagram is for taking pictures, adding filters to make them look retro, and then for sharing them with sites like Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, and Facebook.
And second, it's a simple social network of other people's photos. You can "like" or comment on the photos, and see what's new. It's easy and doesn't take much time or effort. This is one of the reasons it has become so popular so quickly.

Android users – the founders that created the famed Instagram app have finally finished Instagram for Android. The new app was shown off this week at the SXSW conference, and the developers behind Instagram say that the Android app will be out very soon. Now, I know what you’re thinking: “very soon? Wait, haven’t they said that before?” Yes; it’s true, we’ve been hearing hype about an Instagram app for Android for some time now, but this time the app is finally in beta form – and the app was actually demonstrated at the popular tech conference.

So what could possible make an excellent app even better? Well, not too much is known about the new app (a very limited beta launch at the moment), but those who were in attendance at the conference (and were privy to the demonstration) were told that the new app is faster and can be shared across a lot more social networks. Aside from sharing an Instagram photo on Facebook, Android users will be able to send any photo to Twitter, Tumblr, and other choice selections – a really great added feature!

Download in Google Play!!

Last edited:
Reactions: jsp1984
B

bangalorerohan

I don't know if you like photography or not but anyway I found this interesting so let's go!

What is Instagram?

Instagram, the hottest iPhone startup right now, isn't complicated or even revolutionary.
It's a simple photo-taking and photo-sharing app that has taken over Silicon Valley and is filling our Twitter feed with fun, cute photographs.
What's it for?
First, Instagram is for taking pictures, adding filters to make them look retro, and then for sharing them with sites like Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, and Facebook.
And second, it's a simple social network of other people's photos. You can "like" or comment on the photos, and see what's new. It's easy and doesn't take much time or effort. This is one of the reasons it has become so popular so quickly.

Android users – the founders that created the famed Instagram app have finally finished Instagram for Android. The new app was shown off this week at the SXSW conference, and the developers behind Instagram say that the Android app will be out very soon. Now, I know what you’re thinking: “very soon? Wait, haven’t they said that before?” Yes; it’s true, we’ve been hearing hype about an Instagram app for Android for some time now, but this time the app is finally in beta form – and the app was actually demonstrated at the popular tech conference.

So what could possible make an excellent app even better? Well, not too much is known about the new app (a very limited beta launch at the moment), but those who were in attendance at the conference (and were privy to the demonstration) were told that the new app is faster and can be shared across a lot more social networks. Aside from sharing an Instagram photo on Facebook, Android users will be able to send any photo to Twitter, Tumblr, and other choice selections – a really great added feature!

When?

Still anybody knows, but the beta is avaliable for some users, so the first version will be in the market soon.

Now you can ask for a beta in the official page http://instagr.am/android/.
Hope you liked it. :)
ALso, Instagram has more than a million users worldwide! ( I believe)
And, For some reason you seem to like it.
And, its a trend to trend old and retro stuff!

For the BEST example, If you are a Facebook user,

You would prefer your DP to be of one color.
You will either keep it black-and-white or overlay a color of green or anything on it.
That also makes it look retro.
And, that's trending.

Similar apps for android now availbel are Pixlr-o-matic and Little Photo.

But, Instagram is what the pros use ;)

ybyb

Oct 1, 2007
All,

instagram has been released.
Download it from the play store.

Its great.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk

B

bangalorerohan

What are your Follow-Names?
Mine is bangalorerohan!

Juls317

Feb 2, 2011
Indy
Not that I have an I9003 but mines JulsSkogs (it may be jusskogs, i changed it but it doesn't seem to have changed yet)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

vijaypalmanit

May 24, 2011
bangalore
I have many photo editing tools.but only little photo app is closer to instagram.pixleromatic is not good.coz it doesnt give that natural colors to ur photos what instagram can give.it gives look like photos would have taken by any costly camera.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium

cxo

Oct 17, 2011
Hey I'm in there! I @riyer is my I'd. see you there folks

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk

luiseteyo

Oct 24, 2011
Madrid
Everybody and @bangalorerohan (the only one from xda I have in instagram) you MUST test "cymera", a free app with the biggest combinations of effects, filters, features to photo editing. Is really amazing and appearance is great!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What is Instagram?

What's it for?

Download in Google Play!!
    Follow @simratcs...
    And my profile pic is deadmau5

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app
    Added! Follow me too..:D

"your lips move, but I cannot hear what you're saying..."

Thanks dude...

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app