Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
Don't update with ota if you want to s-off your phone. If someone finds an exploit in the 1.26 firmware to get s-off and you updated to 1.28 firmware, you might miss your chance to get s-off. So. Best to wait.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Oh ok thank you for the warning, I will wait then. Hopefully the guys working on that can finally crack the thing.

Sent either from my Arc or One X using xda premium

demajoor

Mar 28, 2012
oosterhout
i hope that the new version is so easy to install as the first one
just download and flash that should be difficult enough for me
i wish the team the best of luck and wisdom by creating the ferrari rom for the onex

RayHeath

Feb 11, 2009
Weiden, Germany
www.heath-agentur.de
Nice to see you here too :)
Seems like a reunion here lol

Verry noticable this is htc's flagship.
Alot of team members went here(including me) ^^

It´s good to see a lot of old faces again. :)

Hey guys..

Just downloaded the rom, took bloody ages... so then I did a full wipe from Leedroid, went through the installation process, and installed.. now my phone wont boot? It says ''android' and wont get past it? ANy ideas?

Not sure if its related, but at the end of the installation it said something was missing, not sure what it was referring to?

So how do i get my phone to start now? CWM just says ''checking sd card update''?

If anyone is having problems booting, or the screen is frozen to "Death" (the warning triangle, the hold Vol-up and the power button at the same time. Your phone will then boot. :)

Good evening,

I am happy to put a rom on my ONE X CoreDroiD nine this morning.

Again thank you to the Team;)

Glad you like it. Hit Sergio´s "Thanks" button. ;)

For those that know Sergio and this team, they know that a build will not be released till it´s been fully tested and all bugs have been fixed. Patience is a Virtue. ;) :)

D

Deleted member 2496007

i hope that the new version is so easy to install as the first one
just download and flash that should be difficult enough for me
i wish the team the best of luck and wisdom by creating the ferrari rom for the onex

The new version will have a different base (1.28), and will require a bit more than a simple flash. But to that end we will be adding a guide for how to do it in the 3rd/4th post.

Read carefully, and if you have any questions, ask before flashing. Don't forget to nandroid backup before attempting it if you are uncomfortable. A nandroid does back up your boot.img so if you have it hang on boot screen, you can always easily go back and have another go.

electronic_stuff

Jan 22, 2010
I'm finding the wifi connected but after a min or 2 still connected but does not load anything from the Internet. Turn it of an on again works for a min or 2 then same problem

Cuoricino

Jan 22, 2010
I'm finding the wifi connected but after a min or 2 still connected but does not load anything from the Internet. Turn it of an on again works for a min or 2 then same problem

Have you tried to flash the Rom again?
Doing a full wipe?

I have no prob with WiFi.
Are you sure it's not your home connection who's bad?
A few post ago, a man had the same prob and it was his router fault!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2496007

Try setting a fixed ip address within your router. Could be a dhcp client lease time issue not a rom issue. Connect as normal, see what ip address dhcp assigns you, then disconnect and use that ip address in your router settings. Most routers have mac address filters, which can assign ip addresses and priorities when it sees a specific mac address.

What is the make and model of your router?

Wifi works fine for me.

Edit: Tried changing the router channel width from 40mhz to 20mhz. Seems to have helped others... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=25101481

2012-04-21_18-30-34.png

Last edited by a moderator:

onyx234

May 29, 2010
Hi all can anyone help

Im unable to do a backup in clockwork.

It starts to back up then restarts the phone

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Hi all can anyone help

Im unable to do a backup in clockwork.

It starts to back up then restarts the phone

Your cache partition is corrupt. So wipe cache and davlik cache, reboot recovery. Now it should Work.But this has nothing to do with the Rom. This is happening on almost all the Roms out there.

onyx234

May 29, 2010
Your cache partition is corrupt. So wipe cache and davlik cache, reboot recovery. Now it should Work.But this has nothing to do with the Rom. This is happening on almost all the Roms out there.

cheers for advice.

i wasn't implying it was this rom as it happened on lee droid as well :)

fingers crossed its working

damn :( have done as you said but phone rebooted

electronic_stuff

Jan 22, 2010
I'm not sure cos other ppl saying rebooting their router made no difference and if HTC are aware of it then I believe it must be a phone problem

Htc_One_X

Apr 13, 2012
Deal
It's strange because HTC said they knew this issue.
But a lot of people are saying they fixed this issue simply rebooting their router, so it seems to be a router compatible issue.
What do you think about that?

I've no issues with my router/ WiFi. Using sky router.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD app

avohai

Oct 16, 2011
One X Language

Hi guys!!!
I'm with you since Desire HD!
Now my one X arrives and I'm glad to be here with this great team!
I miss a thing in native rom...
Portuguese (Brazil) System Language!!!
Any chance to have this in coredroid rom?
The phone is not avaible to brazil yet.
:)
Thank you and nice work!
*Sorry about my poor english.

Reactions: Htc_One_X

RayHeath

Feb 11, 2009
Weiden, Germany
www.heath-agentur.de
Hi guys!!!
I'm with you since Desire HD!
Now my one X arrives and I'm glad to be here with this great team!
I miss a thing in native rom...
Portuguese (Brazil) System Language!!!
Any chance to have this in coredroid rom?
The phone is not avaible to brazil yet.
:)
Thank you and nice work!
*Sorry about my poor english.

Welcome on the CoreDroid One X thread buddy. If you don´t have the portugese language option, I´m sure Sergio will end up adding it... He´s also from Portugal. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    No longer supporting CoreDroid...
    No longer on the team ;)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content