Moto X Maker website down

Search This thread

wkearney99

Dec 19, 2007
Bethesda, MD
Tried buying a Moto X this afternoon and it wouldn't checkout. Not from IE, chrome, ipad safari or the browser on a D4. After half hour pointless web chat with 'Sarah" at Motorola, they opened a ticked and suggested I 'try again in 30 minutes'.

45 later and now it won't even bring up the Maker, It just smugly reports "Hi there. Moto Maker is getting a tune up. Please check back again soon."

From bad to worse.

I'm just trying to get the wife's birthday present ordered... get the damned website working again so I can get back to the mountain of other things on my To Do list...

D

Darth

Perhaps contacting them would help? No one here can do anything. ;)

danny39

Jun 26, 2009
Chicago, IL
Tried buying a Moto X this afternoon and it wouldn't checkout. Not from IE, chrome, ipad safari or the browser on a D4. After half hour pointless web chat with 'Sarah" at Motorola, they opened a ticked and suggested I 'try again in 30 minutes'.

45 later and now it won't even bring up the Maker, It just smugly reports "Hi there. Moto Maker is getting a tune up. Please check back again soon."

From bad to worse.

I'm just trying to get the wife's birthday present ordered... get the damned website working again so I can get back to the mountain of other things on my To Do list...

MotoMaker is back up, no reason to panic dude. I understand you're busy but companies need to tune-up their websites in order to fix issues. With all due respect, they don't work around your schedule, and I'm sure Motorola has a much, much longer to-do list.

wkearney99

Dec 19, 2007
Bethesda, MD
MotoMaker is back up, no reason to panic dude. I understand you're busy but companies need to tune-up their websites in order to fix issues. With all due respect, they don't work around your schedule, and I'm sure Motorola has a much, much longer to-do list.

Websites in production have no business being "tuned" live. No panic involved, just venting frustration with companies touting web features but failing to maintain them as accessible for quite a long period of time. Sure, we've all got a lot to do, not sure insulting other members helps the process for anyone.

Reactions: vikramkhalsa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Websites in production have no business being "tuned" live. No panic involved, just venting frustration with companies touting web features but failing to maintain them as accessible for quite a long period of time. Sure, we've all got a lot to do, not sure insulting other members helps the process for anyone.