[Q] Keyboard Bug?

Search This thread

bpyazel

Apr 8, 2010
Is this a bug with the keyboard software on the LG G3, or some kind of feature? I know it's not my touch screen, because the touches are registering properly through the developer options "show touches". Note: the circle is the location I'm touching that is being displayed by that option. I have to click almost like a whole row lower than what I want. It only does it on the characters that come up with long pressing the period, so I'm thinking software bug? Does your keyboard do this?

tbcpn

Dec 15, 2008
PDX
Is this a bug with the keyboard software on the LG G3, or some kind of feature? I know it's not my touch screen, because the touches are registering properly through the developer options "show touches". Note: the circle is the location I'm touching that is being displayed by that option. I have to click almost like a whole row lower than what I want. It only does it on the characters that come up with long pressing the period, so I'm thinking software bug? Does your keyboard do this?

Yes, same issue here--drove me nuts...and back to Google Keyboard. Did it on the symbols pop up, and bad on numbers row, as well. Too bad, and I sort of liked the layout. But, Google Keyboard is still my go-to keyboard app.

chocolate8175

Sep 10, 2011
Cleveland, Ohio
Yeah, I had a similar experience. I switched before I could really care too much though, I usually bounce between Swiftkey and the Google keyboard. The goggle keyboard, android L preview edition is my go-to as a daily