[Q] SIM Removal Tool.

Search This thread

xda45

Sep 6, 2010
Does anyone know where I can buy the white Motorola SIM Removal Tool that originally came with the Moto X?

Thanks for your help!

D

Darth

Haha. I actually use a bobby pin and also have a generic tool but I'm looking specifically to replace the one originally included in the box. Any thoughts where I can get one?

The dump my garbage goes to? Don't think I took it out of the box. Lol

But no....not sure. Demand is probably terribly low. Wouldn't surprise me if they aren't for sale anywhere .

Did you Google it? If not on Google....probably don't exist. IPhone probably sells them. They likely tell customers that they need the official one, or their phone will break and warranty will be void. ;)

xda45

Sep 6, 2010
The dump my garbage goes to? Don't think I took it out of the box. Lol

But no....not sure. Demand is probably terribly low. Wouldn't surprise me if they aren't for sale anywhere .

Did you Google it? If not on Google....probably don't exist. IPhone probably sells them. They likely tell customers that they need the official one, or their phone will break and warranty will be void. ;)

I Googled it but couldn't find anyone selling it. I guess you're right, demand is low.

Any chance you still have yours and are willing to sell it?

D

Darth

I Googled it but couldn't find anyone selling it. I guess you're right, demand is low.

Any chance you still have yours and are willing to sell it?

I'd give it to you for free....but as I said, it never made it out of the box....and the box made it to the garbage. Lol

kenrw7

Dec 19, 2012
Try looking on ebay 99P for 3 or 100 for £4 or £1.18 for plastic motorola one.

Motorola supplied mine with one that looks like the iphone one but smaller so i filed it to size so that I have a spare)

Top Liked Posts