[THEME] Tron Theme Three V1.4 for Renovate Rom -Team Renovate (7/15/14)

Search This thread

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
Tron Theme Three V1.4
Based on 1.54.401.10 Build 4.4.2

tronv3presentation_zps18065e25.png

Team Renovate Presents: Animated Tron Theme Three V1.4
Based on most current Nightly works on ALL variants! As far as I know!
Figured I'd post this in sprint since I am on a sprint phone hope you enjoy. We got something new in the works as well so keep a look out for that also. Trying to do the new project yeti made on 4.4.3 but things seem very complicated on 4.4.3 so we shall see. I'm waiting on the official release which through the grape vine i heard is very near!
Most if not all Statusbar Icons are done.

Important Please Read
I should also add the colors for the statusbar clock and header date and all that is set in renovate tweaks and also the icon overlay color is #ff4beeff I didnt want to break tweaks so when you first flash they will be white... :)
You will also NEED to goto settings/Personalize/Theme and select the Blue theme... I used the blue category to make things a bit easier for myself. Enjoy
Created by Pneuma1985 and Ssojyeti2

Based on latest revision

presentation_0.png

One of "our" favorite quotes that we apply to all forms of gfx design!
(Just click on this for tapatalk users)

downloads-1.png

DOWNLOAD V1.4

features-1.png

This Is based off an original @ssojyeti2 mock-up and a port from a 5.5 theme we did,
I did a ton of work on sense6 as most of you know and I hope you enjoy it. This is pure fringe theming :p
I know I was a tad bit late this time around but it takes a while to figure out all these mods!
I did a ton of mods on this which weren't easy spent many nights trying to crack certain things. :p

extras_zps46d9ffb1.png

Hangouts
Inverted Tron Hangouts V4
Big thanks to Gunthermic for his base apk. His thread for reference

DOWNLOAD HANGOUTS V4
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567714439
Instructions: Do nothing just flash the zip itll remove your current hangouts...
If your flashing over remove the hangouts from system/priv-app reinstall hangouts from market and then flash

This could not be possible without @dazednconfused who spent about an hour and a half building this app for me b/c for whatever reason it works for him and doesnt work for me so huge thanks to him and team wicked!
Screenshot-1_zpsd3a95c9f.png

Inverted Tron Google Now
Again Thanks to @Gunthermic and his base thread

DOWNLOAD INVERTED GOOGLE NOW
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567712920
Instructions: Delete google now in data/app for this one and then flash.
Screenshot-1_zps98a3aac6.png

@ssojyeti2
@fisha21
@mwilky
@dazednconfused
@Gunthermic
blu chen
sdwhaven
@Raymond Ebertt
@nashshafrulrezza
@ViNOK16Bit
@Basil3
And to anyone else who helped us tear apart sense 6!​

Last edited:

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
Although I can't root due to work restrictions, I want to give props on this theme. Looks great!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

nuvens

Feb 17, 2009
San Fernando Valley
You guys are top notch themers. Respect ?. The themed hangouts keeps fc on me I did as instructed. Uninstalled the market version and flashed zip. Anyone else with this issue or is it my phone?

Reactions: ssojyeti2

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
You guys are top notch themers. Respect ?. The themed hangouts keeps fc on me I did as instructed. Uninstalled the market version and flashed zip. Anyone else with this issue or is it my phone?

Pulled it for now till i can fix it will put the link back up when i talk to gunthermic and or dazednconfused see what the problem is i had it working no problems before.

Last edited:

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
Ill fix it so its stock wallpaper its in the files somehwhere

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nuvens

Feb 17, 2009
San Fernando Valley
I'm curious if anyone else is getting gallery fc when trying to edit a picture? I replaced the gallery apk and that solved it. I think it might be my phone that's tripping though. This is my favorite theme at the moment. ?

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
Added inverted google now tron edition... Im working on hangouts trying to get it to work... I had it working then it seemed to fail out of no where so still working that one out... But yeah I'll also post a new update later for the ui. Enjoy

Reactions: nuvens and volk9029

volk9029

May 10, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I'm curious if anyone else is getting gallery fc when trying to edit a picture? I replaced the gallery apk and that solved it. I think it might be my phone that's tripping though. This is my favorite theme at the moment. ?

No problem with the gallery here. I am on release 296 though.

Sent from my lair.

Reactions: nuvens

nuvens

Feb 17, 2009
San Fernando Valley
V3 is awesome. I definitely think the subtle changes make the theme even better. Hangouts works great now, no gallery fc. All my issues and woes have been resolved lol. LTE is white but that doesn't bother me. Thanks for all the hard work, can't wait to see your guys next project .

Reactions: ssojyeti2

Pneuma1985

Jan 5, 2011
Around
V3 is awesome. I definitely think the subtle changes make the theme even better. Hangouts works great now, no gallery fc. All my issues and woes have been resolved lol. LTE is white but that doesn't bother me. Thanks for all the hard work, can't wait to see your guys next project .

Im going to fix that i promise lol...

Fixed hangouts added google now tron style, Added the theme in theme previews add the wallpaper both for regular and xposed users that have wallpaper sliding, also altered the ui at yeti's request so the analog clock is much bigger :silly: Enjoy

Last edited:

nuvens

Feb 17, 2009
San Fernando Valley
You're going to hate me lol, I would fix it myself but no pc at the moment. In the hangouts when you choose to turn history off the outgoing bubble is light gray with white text.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tron Theme Three V1.4
    Based on 1.54.401.10 Build 4.4.2

tronv3presentation_zps18065e25.png

Team Renovate Presents: Animated Tron Theme Three V1.4
    Based on most current Nightly works on ALL variants! As far as I know!
    Figured I'd post this in sprint since I am on a sprint phone hope you enjoy. We got something new in the works as well so keep a look out for that also. Trying to do the new project yeti made on 4.4.3 but things seem very complicated on 4.4.3 so we shall see. I'm waiting on the official release which through the grape vine i heard is very near!
    Most if not all Statusbar Icons are done.

Important Please Read
    I should also add the colors for the statusbar clock and header date and all that is set in renovate tweaks and also the icon overlay color is #ff4beeff I didnt want to break tweaks so when you first flash they will be white... :)
    You will also NEED to goto settings/Personalize/Theme and select the Blue theme... I used the blue category to make things a bit easier for myself. Enjoy
    Created by Pneuma1985 and Ssojyeti2

Based on latest revision

presentation_0.png

One of "our" favorite quotes that we apply to all forms of gfx design!
    (Just click on this for tapatalk users)

downloads-1.png

DOWNLOAD V1.4

features-1.png

This Is based off an original @ssojyeti2 mock-up and a port from a 5.5 theme we did,
    I did a ton of work on sense6 as most of you know and I hope you enjoy it. This is pure fringe theming :p
    I know I was a tad bit late this time around but it takes a while to figure out all these mods!
    I did a ton of mods on this which weren't easy spent many nights trying to crack certain things. :p

extras_zps46d9ffb1.png

Hangouts
    Inverted Tron Hangouts V4
    Big thanks to Gunthermic for his base apk. His thread for reference

DOWNLOAD HANGOUTS V4
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567714439
    Instructions: Do nothing just flash the zip itll remove your current hangouts...
    If your flashing over remove the hangouts from system/priv-app reinstall hangouts from market and then flash

This could not be possible without @dazednconfused who spent about an hour and a half building this app for me b/c for whatever reason it works for him and doesnt work for me so huge thanks to him and team wicked!
    Screenshot-1_zpsd3a95c9f.png

Inverted Tron Google Now
    Again Thanks to @Gunthermic and his base thread

DOWNLOAD INVERTED GOOGLE NOW
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567712920
    Instructions: Delete google now in data/app for this one and then flash.
    Screenshot-1_zps98a3aac6.png

@ssojyeti2
    @fisha21
    @mwilky
    @dazednconfused
    @Gunthermic
    blu chen
    sdwhaven
    @Raymond Ebertt
    @nashshafrulrezza
    @ViNOK16Bit
    @Basil3
    And to anyone else who helped us tear apart sense 6!​
    Awesomeness, I know what I'll be flashing first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks a lot man for sharing and everything else you do.
    Not currently no, I am working on an aosp project ssojyeti and I are doing, but after that its up in the air. It's a maybe but honestly im not sure raymond has had a ton of problems with the latest sense so im sorta iffy to take it on... Even though we already have all the images built for it: it'll still take me a a good 2 or 3 weeks to port it b/c there are so many mods in each app its insane... That's at least what i think sets our themes apart is the amount of modding that goes into them and all the xml/smali work-arounds i can come up with...And or get help with lol... So we will see we did keep this project going for over a year so i mean we have massive image stockpiles of the images and psd's etc. And I was happy to bring it to sense for over a year:eek: I just wanted to get some aosp experience as well... I do want to get back to sense soon but not sure this theme will be an ongoing project since we have other designs and stuff we'd like to make. And even the nature of android is changing from an xml standpoint so we will see where sense goes in the future and what projects we do.
    Thank you for the mention.

Looking good!!!!
    Looking great, thanks for sharing.

Sent from my lair.