how to receive calls from galaxy s3 on pc

Search This thread
Mar 29, 2013
Hello,

i Have a question , how can i receive calls from galaxy s3 on my pc , i mean , i need to connect my galaxy s3 to my pc , and when an incoming call rings , it rings on the pc and i can answer the call through the pc headset

i'm establishing an online radio station and want to know how to do this , thanks

KSKHH

Dec 28, 2012
Search for some Android mobile management software which should have this facility.

I was using MOBOROBO...not sure whether that having this option

Mar 29, 2013

Yeah , i got it working , but i used the bluetooth connection on my laptop ,i paired the phone with the laptop

And when a call comes it pops up on the laptop screen and i can speak through the laptop mic and speakers

But FYI .. the call feature on the laptop is supported with my bluetooth driver software

Not with stock windows bluetooth manager , there is a program that is installed with the driver that supports this feature

I dont know if its supported on the stock manager

Maybe you can try pairing your mobile as a headset with the laptop or computer and see if that works

Then for the winamp part if your asking for this , then in the shoutcast dsp plugin

In the input tab , change the source from (winamp recommended) to (soundcard) ana when the call comes , you will hear it on the radio
As the shoutcast captures all the sounds from the soundcard including the call and the songs ;)

Hope that was good enough , hope its helpful