[Q] porting cyanogenmod?

Search This thread

kaylin.martin

Sep 25, 2013
has anybody tried to port cyanogenmod to the tegra note 7? Is it possible? Also would anybody like to give advice to somebody who has never ported a rom before on how to do so?

hacktrix2006

Jan 15, 2011
We will have to wait for Nvidia to release Open Source items before this can be done. Hence why shaky etc are having issues with the custom recoveries.

oppodi

Jul 27, 2015
Does it? linko pleaseo!
http://xdaforums.com/shield-tablet/development/rom-cyanogenmod-12-shield-tablet-lte-na-t3055043

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

:good:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0mEK9M5cbs

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

could you port it on basis of cm 12.1 made for shield?
:confused::cowboy::rolleyes::good::good::good::good::good::good:

skoar

Jan 27, 2017
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hey guys I need a kernel developer. I've got the device tree and vendor almost ready and compiling. But kernel is creating problems and my knowledge about kernel is almost none so if any tegratab users have any expertise in this field then do checkout the kernel and try to get it to boot and we just might have ourselves a working custom rom.

mahesh2040

Jan 8, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hey guys I need a kernel developer. I've got the device tree and vendor almost ready and compiling. But kernel is creating problems and my knowledge about kernel is almost none so if any tegratab users have any expertise in this field then do checkout the kernel and try to get it to boot and we just might have ourselves a working custom rom.
Some please help him with kernel... We all are waiting for cm or los on this device.. even cm12 will be good .. my device is in coma.. i am not using it at all.

Gishwin

May 9, 2017
I'm working on it as well wanna collaborate ?? We can share resources. One more thing do you have experience in android development or are you just starting ??? Either way the bigger the merrier :):)
Wow mahn you did it !!! I was only experimenting on rom porting !! Keep up the good work !:good::good::good: I saw ur rom ! Awesome !!

Reactions: skoar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just started..

I have just started working on it ! ;)
    I have just started working on it ! ;)

I'm working on it as well wanna collaborate ?? We can share resources. One more thing do you have experience in android development or are you just starting ??? Either way the bigger the merrier :):)
    Wow mahn you did it !!! I was only experimenting on rom porting !! Keep up the good work !:good::good::good: I saw ur rom ! Awesome !!