Attachments

• 1378609000556.jpg
    1378609000556.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 457
Reactions: moparfreak426

psudeke

Apr 2, 2012
Philadelphia
On Cromi 5.1 using XPOSED for the status bar tweaks (plus some custom theming I've been slowly working on)
3uduvyje.jpg

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

Ghorin

Aug 8, 2012
My desktop : only one screen with sliding folders (for apps categories) and vertical pinned tabs accessed by sliding gesture from left (widgets for weather, music, agenda, emails) or right (widgets for news, icons for news and comics apps). Using Lightning Launcher Extreme and several widgets.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388277011102.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388277011102.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 330
  • uploadfromtaptalk1388277029332.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388277029332.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 310
  • uploadfromtaptalk1388277039011.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388277039011.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 301
  • uploadfromtaptalk1388277048812.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388277048812.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 292
  • uploadfromtaptalk1388277161723.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388277161723.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 281
  • uploadfromtaptalk1388277171497.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388277171497.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Shadow, what app are you using to place the text work, game, etc onscreen. Or is that placed in the wallpaper itself? That looks really cool and handy.

Verstuurd van mijn ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T met Tapatalk

Well there's two choices here, either use photoshop and overlay them physically, it's a good solution for most tablets because, since you're not using widgets it makes it easier on the memory, but that means you're sacrificing some adaptability as well since you can't photoshop it on the move.
    Or, since our tablet is a beast, use these 3 apps, it's longer for sure, but once you get the hang of it you go very fast and you can just change things the way you want them:

1) Nova Launcher to be able to create an icon allowing you to jump to any screen (although almost every launcher have this feauture nowadays)
    2) Simple text to create the text icons
    3) Minimalistic Text I only use this to superpose the blackened bar on the text cause, well, it just looks cooler that way :D

First of all, you need to allow the launcher to overlay widgets (all advanced launchers do this it's just an option to activate in the settings) after that, what you do is create the action to jump to a certain screen and replace the icon by a transparent one (ADW.Elegant icon pack has some for example) so it becomes invisible, then you use Simple text to create the text to overlay on top of the action, my advice is to save the template for every white text (since you're going to use them a lot) and just save one template for the red one (that you will reuse and modify) after that all you've got to do is overlay all the widgets on top of each other and put all but the jump action in the background.

I learned everything on the subject by refering to this tutorial HUBS so all props go to fliparsenal, however be warned that if you go with ADW Launcher, you will loose your scrollable widgets (I spent a lot of time starting my hubs on this until I realized none of my widgets were scrolling by themselves).
    I decided to go with Nova launcher mainly for two reasons, it felt really fast to use (at first the screen transitions from ADW seem a lot better but it gets old eventually and Nova just snaps into place on your new screen) and it allows you to place widgets on top of each other and directly send them to the front or back via longpress menu, this is a huge bonus with any hubs setups (and you don't need to go around extending widgets then reducing them again just to have them overlap).

I wont lie, making your first screen is tedious, but once you get the hang of it, you can really start making some pretty awesome homescreens and setups.

Enjoy,
    here are my screenshots :D

Gesendet von meinem ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T mit Tapatalk 2
    Here is my tablet, I really like simple text for making clean icons.

Many of the icons on the dock are folders.
    Still very much a work in progress but it's starting to get showable.

Kal
    Apps! Apps everywhere! lol. I need some big widgets to throw on my home screens...

Hmm. I have weather, calendar/agenda and 2 battery widgets, I hardly need more.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Which weather widget do you use? And which battery widget in the last pic? It looks cool :)

It's the biggest weather widget (manually resized to be a bit smaller actually) from HD Widgets + Dual Battery Widget.
    I think that transparent agenda widget from Wizz is pretty cool too.

And battery state on the bottom is from GSam battery widget.

You can also see my apps thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1764480