[APP] Premier League Pocket 2010 [1.2][Multilanguage][Live]

Search This thread

DantoineABC

Apr 9, 2010
I'm having the same problem when I tap the second tab. All the other tabs work fine. Installed and reinstalled several times. Using a TP2.

I too am having the exact same error. I've uninstalled and re-installed twice with reboots in between. This is on a T-Mobile HTC HD2.

I've re-downloaded the program and reinstalled and the same thing happend. Here is the error:

An unexpected error has occurred in Premier League Pocket.exe. Select Quite and the restart this program, or select Details for more information.

When I press Details, it says:
Premier League Pocket 10.exe Format Exception

at System.DateTimeParse.Parse(Strings, DataTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles styles)
at Premier_League_Pocket_10.frmPrincipal.pintarJornadas(Graphics g)
at Premier_League_Pocket_10.frmPrincipal.formPrincipal_Paint(Object sender, PaintEventArgs e)
at Systems.Windows.Forms.Control.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
at Systems.Windows.Forms.Control.WnProc(WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)
at Systems.Windows.Forms.Form.WnPro(WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)
at Systems.Windows.Forms.Control._Internal WnProc(WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)
at Microsoft.AGL.Forms.EVL.EnterMainLoop(IntPtr hwnMain)
at Systems.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form fm)
at Premier_League_Pocket_10.Program.Main()

If I didn't miss anything or mistype, hopes this helps. I really want this program to work. I've been looking for something like this for a while.

- Aaron

Last edited:

zorro1981

Mar 12, 2010
Madrid
I too am having the exact same error. I've uninstalled and re-installed twice with reboots in between. This is on a T-Mobile HTC HD2.

I've re-downloaded the program and reinstalled and the same thing happend. Here is the error:

An unexpected error has occurred in Premier League Pocket.exe. Select Quite and the restart this program, or select Details for more information.

When I press Details, it says:
Premier League Pocket 10.exe Format Exception

at System.DateTimeParse.Parse(Strings, DataTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles styles)
at Premier_League_Pocket_10.frmPrincipal.pintarJornadas(Graphics g)
at Premier_League_Pocket_10.frmPrincipal.formPrincipal_Paint(Object sender, PaintEventArgs e)
at Systems.Windows.Forms.Control.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
at Systems.Windows.Forms.Control.WnProc(WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)
at Systems.Windows.Forms.Form.WnPro(WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)
at Systems.Windows.Forms.Control._Internal WnProc(WM wm, Int32 wParam, Int32 lParam)
at Microsoft.AGL.Forms.EVL.EnterMainLoop(IntPtr hwnMain)
at Systems.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form fm)
at Premier_League_Pocket_10.Program.Main()

If I didn't miss anything or mistype, hopes this helps. I really want this program to work. I've been looking for something like this for a while.

- Aaron

thank you very much, it's enough info to solve the problem, I have start to solve it, I expect I will have a new version today

Dark_Avenger

Apr 17, 2010
Sofia
Same error here... The date format on my phone is mm/dd/yy, but in the update XML the date is in format dd/mm/yy. When I change the phone date format to match the XML format the error is gone. HTH

zorro1981

Mar 12, 2010
Madrid
Same error here... The date format on my phone is mm/dd/yy, but in the update XML the date is in format dd/mm/yy. When I change the phone date format to match the XML format the error is gone. HTH

thank you very much, it's enough info to solve the problem, I have start to solve it, I expect I will have a new version today

and yes this is the problem, I am changing method that read date to one that is independient of pocket config

onewheel

Apr 2, 2008
Just had a go, but it wont even run for me, on an HTC TD2 [wm6.5]

Originally I got a message about needing a later version of .net, so I installed .net compact 3.5 from the microsoft website. Now I get :-

premier League Pocket 10.exe
NotSupportedException
System.Drawing.Icon

at
System.Resources.ResourceReader.LoadObjectV2()
at
System.Resources.ResourceReader.LoadObject()
at
System.Resources.RuntimeResouceSet,GetObject()
at
System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetObject()
at
at
Premier_League_Pocket_10.frmPrincipal.InitializeComponent()
at
Premier_League_Pocket_10.frmPrincipal...ctor()
at
Premier_League_Pocket_10.Program.Main()

zorro1981

Mar 12, 2010
Madrid
Just had a go, but it wont even run for me, on an HTC TD2 [wm6.5]

Originally I got a message about needing a later version of .net, so I installed .net compact 3.5 from the microsoft website. Now I get :-

premier League Pocket 10.exe
NotSupportedException
System.Drawing.Icon

at
System.Resources.ResourceReader.LoadObjectV2()
at
System.Resources.ResourceReader.LoadObject()
at
System.Resources.RuntimeResouceSet,GetObject()
at
at
at
Premier_League_Pocket_10.frmPrincipal.InitializeComponent()
at
Premier_League_Pocket_10.frmPrincipal...ctor()
at
Premier_League_Pocket_10.Program.Main()
some roms has problems,install app on main memory

Dark_Avenger

Apr 17, 2010
Sofia
Hi zorro1981,
one cosmetic problem with date format and version 1.1. The date is now displayed as 15/08/20 ???!!! This is for upcoming Liverpool - Arsenal... Same for Manchester - Newcastle - 16/08/20. The problem is in the year 20 instead of 10 :)
Best

Dark_Avenger

Apr 17, 2010
Sofia
One more observation with version 1.1. In "Live" tab the complete date/time is displayed, like "15/08/20 - 18:42" (in v1.0 only time has been displayed) which lead to text form the event (goal, card) to overlap the date/time. I will suggest to revert the date/time back to v1.0 format (time only "18:42") and remove the text "Card:" or "Goal:" which are indicated by the icon itself and does not bring any value. In this case even events with long text (team name/ player name) will not overlap the time.

zorro1981

Mar 12, 2010
Madrid
One more observation with version 1.1. In "Live" tab the complete date/time is displayed, like "15/08/20 - 18:42" (in v1.0 only time has been displayed) which lead to text form the event (goal, card) to overlap the date/time. I will suggest to revert the date/time back to v1.0 format (time only "18:42") and remove the text "Card:" or "Goal:" which are indicated by the icon itself and does not bring any value. In this case even events with long text (team name/ player name) will not overlap the time.

yes, we know, we are solving it for 1.12

igorbr1

Mar 25, 2010
can you make an app like that for brazilian league too??

and...the translation to brazilian portuguese for Team is Time, not Seleções...and Scorer is Artilheiro...

Last edited:

adamrob69

Jul 28, 2009
great app.

i used it at the weekend at a football game. Because of the stadium and volume of traffic, internet signall is very weak if any at all. When trying to update or in live mode and it carnt connect to the internet, a message is displayed saying it carnt connected but then the app just hangs with the windows loading icon flashing away. You have to terminate and re-start the app again.

Also when trying to update or in live mode and the phone went to sleep. When i woke it again i got a VB error message and program terminated

my phone is TD2 (topaz)