[ROM-ODIN]T959VUVKB5 Stock + Root

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

citykiid

Mar 12, 2011
hey the link is dead, maybe one of you guys that have it downloaded can reupload it, help out other members

FBis251

Mar 21, 2011
www.fernandobarillas.com
If you do want Froyo (why aren't you on GB?) then look for the KD1 one click file. It'll be better than using this since it's the latest version of Froyo released for our phones.

SystemErrorOne

Jun 7, 2011
Jacksonville
Last edited:
Reactions: Zhippuden

solrac1212

May 10, 2011
Caracas
Hey SystemErrorOne you know I dont want to bring your post but the link that you uploaded is the bootloaders for Gingerbread not Froyo so first you mist check before uploading the link

Sent from The Concert:cool:

bill7774

Apr 2, 2009
download link?

Hello, Iam trying to download [ROM-ODIN]T959VUVKB5 Stock + Root. When I follow the link all I can find is a download for this dang Ilivid manager. I tried hitting "skip add" on the top but it says "Sorry, this offer is currently not available in your geographical area" What am I missing here? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is currently in testing. I am not responsible for any bricks.
    Once you ODIN and it boots you to STOCK recovery do a full data wipe.

Includes Factoryfs.rfs, cache.rfs, modem, and kernel.

Mod Edit, Link removed pending update/refreshed link
    mine just saws

<ID:0/004> Odin v.3 engine (ID:4)..
    <ID:0/004> File analysis..
    <ID:0/004> SetupConnection..

why??

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Help i got firmware upgrade encountered an issue, please select recovery mode in kies and try again

EDIT: I JUS SCARED DA **** OUTTA ME I JUS USED HEMIDALL ONE CLICK STOCK MAN IM TAKING A BREAK FROM THIS IM FREAKED OUT I THO I BRICKED ITT!!!!

LOL you don't even know what a real brick is, I've hard bricked twice for the sake of this community

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Premium App
    I can deodex it and post that tar as well.
    Thanks to your signature I browsed off to do just that before coming back here to find your message. I've been an Odin man thus far, having looked into Heimdall when I was a nublet myself (or more so a nublet, since I make no claims here) and it was slightly intimidating since I don't use Linux as my base OS. So....here we go....

It looks like the source thread for Heimdall One Click is pretty self explanatory but it doesn't have much content for multi-OS support...should be an adventure. Hopefully the Windows GUI Front-end and some nerdery will move me along, if not I hope you guys will throw just a tiny bit of advice my way if needed.

Team Acid, Kang, and EDT.....you guys are seriously nominated for Sainthood in my books, especially for a device that got the ****shaft from Samsung almost the whole way. Your determination and resolve is...so appreciated.

Don't let the *****ing 'round here get you down. We lurkers may say little, but we love you much.

Cheers, B.
    I assume the PIT isn't needed?