Wich online store you recommend to get skins, stands and other cheap acc worldwide?

Search This thread

onuris

Mar 10, 2009
I just bought a cover for my Iconia A100. The thing is that there's not too many accessories here in Argentina for may new flaming tab.
I need a skin to protect (and change the glossy blue back with the Acer logo) the back of it from scratches, a stand to put it next to my laptop at work and I'm sure I'll think of a few more once I get those lol

The thing is. I was thinking on DealExtreme, and I was also checking ThinkGeek (I get that one from this post).

So, any suggestions? comments about security? accessories you've tried?

It would be good if you can share the accessories that you already have to see what else can I get to my tablet ^_^

Thank you very much :D

rawr

Apr 21, 2007
Toronto
eBay.

i ordered the Skinomi Carbon Fibre skin kit from there and it looks good, is very slim and protects against scratches.

there are plenty of accessories on eBay...

hahne

Jan 18, 2012
I have been quite happy with the cheap silicone cases and car charger I bought on ebay. I bought a Roocase leather case on Amazon and it works very well. It allows standing the tab up in both landscape and portrait mode. Both sources are cheaper than other online stores.