[Q]

Search This thread

ajeshmanu

May 25, 2013
Newdelhi
Hello... I just purchased desire 816 dual (INDIAN VERSION). It shows software update 1.50.720.3...about 209 MB....Is it an android update ?

vbrsekhar

Nov 25, 2008
Wellington
Hello... I just purchased desire 816 dual (INDIAN VERSION). It shows software update 1.50.720.3...about 209 MB....Is it an android update ?

It is indeed the system/rom update rather than the android update. The next update for Android will be 4.4.3 or 4.4.4 or 5. DId you by any chance, noticed on the update about the improvements on the new version ? If so, would you please share them ? Usually you find this information on the system update message.

ajeshmanu

May 25, 2013
Newdelhi
It is indeed the system/rom update rather than the android update. The next update for Android will be 4.4.3 or 4.4.4 or 5. DId you by any chance, noticed on the update about the improvements on the new version ? If so, would you please share them ? Usually you find this information on the system update message.
Yes...i updated...but no other noticable improvements ...but after update, there were update inthe play store like htc gallary and other preinstalled htc apps

Reactions: nikunj24

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes...i updated...but no other noticable improvements ...but after update, there were update inthe play store like htc gallary and other preinstalled htc apps