Who can help me.Compile a CM 10.1 kernel for note 2 N7108?

Search This thread

wctliu

Feb 15, 2013
China
Galaxy Note II variants: GT-N7108
China Mobile
GSM: 900, 1800, 1900 TD-SCDMA: 1800, 2010 WCDMA: 900, 2010 (international roaming only)

I need a CM kernel adaptation CM rom.
I'm just starting to learn to compile. Compile CM kernel over the process. For me. It is a very difficult thing. , I am now able to provide the source code from the Samsung official in the help of many well-intentioned people. To compile my own kernel. But this is not enough. Because the kernel can not be used below the CM ROM.

So. I hope you good people which one can help me. Compile a CM kernel for the Galaxy Note the II GT-N7108, to able used CM ROM. Millions N7108 users in the China. Will be grateful to you for your kind help..

http://opensource.samsung.com/ the source code from the Samsung official

View attachment t0zm_04_defconfig.tar.gz here is the samsung official config

View attachment samsung_n7108.zip here is the CM proprietary-files.sh Crawl file from the phone

-Falco

Nov 10, 2012
This is the galaxy s3 t999 forum. Ask this in the section for which you are developing the kernel for. You will get better answers there.

----------------------------------------------
Phone: Galaxy s2 t989
Rom: PACman 21.0.1
Kernel: PAC

I'm full of great idea's, but don't have the time to create them or learn the coding to create them. If you want to make one of my ideas a reality just message me and I will give you my idea as specific as possible.
ideas:
-launcher/lock screen
-line rider type game where you control the character
-2d fighting game like art of fighting for the SNES
-multiplayer fps where you create your own map with a creative mode (minecraft style)
-roller coaster tycoon style game
-get phone out of sleep mode
-many more! :)
Just message me which idea you want info on and I'll tell you!

joshumax

Aug 19, 2011
www.github.com
This is the galaxy s3 t999 forum. Ask this in the section for which you are developing the kernel for. You will get better answers there.

Phone: Galaxy s2 t989
Rom: PACman 21.0.1
Kernel: PAC

I'm full of great idea's, but don't have the time to create them or learn the coding to create them. If you want to make one of my ideas a reality just message me and I will give you my idea as specific as possible.
ideas:
-launcher/lock screen
-line rider type game where you control the character
-2d fighting game like art of fighting for the SNES
-multiplayer fps where you create your own map with a creative mode (minecraft style)
-roller coaster tycoon style game
-get phone out of sleep mode
-many more! :)
Just message me which idea you want info on and I'll tell you!

http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2017 <-- Look at the name of the section, it says: Galaxy Note II, Galaxy S III Developer Discussion [Developers Only]. I can understand the confusion though as when you click the link for the developer discussion on the T-999 section it takes you here.

AndreiLux

Jul 9, 2011
Reactions: joshumax

RegnierD

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Read the forum title before you open your mouth.
You were correct, don't worry.

Do you guys even have CM for the 7108? The dual modems will cause certain problems, simply porting a ROM won't be possible.

Yeah, the amount of work needing done with the RIL versus other similar devices (even with the same processor) is definitely a daunting task. Not to sound discouraging, because code is simply an art of detail, but if you have the right tools, peers and patience, it can be done. I wish I had the insight to be of more use than just moral support, but determination is the key!

Tapatalked from my GSIII

Top Liked Posts