[Port]Sony All in one port For all devices!

Search This thread

Techpenguin5

Dec 26, 2013
colombo
Hey there guys i am proud to present my official port of the Sony Camera and Media apps port for android 4.4.2

The Package will include
  • Walkman(8.3.A.0.5)
  • Album(6.0.A.026)
  • Movies(6.2.A.0.10)
  • Playstation Mobile(1.5.1)
  • AR effect(2.0.8)
  • AR effect for LINE(0.9.2)
  • Info-eye(1.3.07)
  • Social live(1.0.18)
  • Voice Balloon Photo(1.0.A.0.0)
  • Backround defocuus(1.2.6)
  • Motion Shot(1.2.6)
  • Motiongraph(1.0.9)
  • Wikitude Places(V1.0.5)
  • Xperia Home
  • Soccialife News
  • Xperia Calendar
  • Sony Smart Connect
  • Sketch
  • Sony Music widget
  • ExperianceFlow2life Live Wallpaper
  • Sony Photo widget
  • Sony Wheather Widget
  • Sony onOffTools widget
  • Sony Notes
  • Top Contacts Widget
  • Sony Clock Widget

Downloads

https://mega.co.nz/#!FMcwib6J!C_wX-5bmas3vk6TgTKUua9E7HjbWJaZ8o9KpdfmwTC4

Tested devices

Sony Xperia Z (AOSP)
Asus Transformer Infinity (CM11)
Galaxy S4 mini (CM11)
Galaxy S4 (TW)
Htc One M7 (Sense)
Htc One M8 (Sense)
Nexus 5 (AOSP)

Not Working
Any Samsung Note Device

I really need testers for this so please if you try this and it works on your device please inform me on what device it is and what rom its running

Currently has only been tested on AOSP/CM11 if u are willing to try on another firmware please inform me of whether it works or not and if something goes wrong i will not be accounted responsible. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK! . Though generally speaking if anything goes wrong it can be reverted by a clean flash

Instructions
1. Download and Flash zip through recovery

2. It is a common issue that superior auto and manual are broken, as well as constant force closing of the cameraui and the camera common if you happen to encounter this make shortcuts of all camera apps provided on the home screen of your launcher. Then disable cameracommon and semccamera under the all apps tab in settings. Adding of the shortcuts can be done on pretty much any launcher you will have to locate it for your respective launcher. The shortcut is labeled Camera and from there you select the needed apps. (IMPORTANT! MAKE SURE TO ADD SHORTCUTS BEFORE DISABLING CAMERA COMMON, AS THE SHORTCUT DISAPPEARS ONCE DISABLED)

3. Profit

(Fair warning depending on you devices specs the install can be excruciatingly long just WAIT for the process to finish DO NOT pull the battery thinking its stuck!

Extra

For individual apps please visit my other threads

Sony Apps
http://xdaforums.com/xperia-z/themes-apps/sony-media-apps-aosp-roms-t2731644

PlayStation Mobile
http://xdaforums.com/xperia-z/themes-apps/port-sony-playstation-mobile-aosp-t2734398

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Nov 5, 2011
Bratislava
Galaxy S4mini (CM11)

all camera apps at launch show "camera common stopped working" after click on OK app continue, but (for example) in Motion Shot after recording
app stop working, Background defocus after taking photo shows problem with background defocus and then again "camera common stopped working". Sony Select crash after launch. Thats all i got, i hope you will be able to fix at least background defocus app, im really waiting for working port. Thanks for your work btw :)

Reactions: Techpenguin5

Techpenguin5

Dec 26, 2013
colombo
Galaxy S4mini (CM11)

all camera apps at launch show "camera common stopped working" after click on OK app continue, but (for example) in Motion Shot after recording
app stop working, Background defocus after taking photo shows problem with background defocus and then again "camera common stopped working". Sony Select crash after launch. Thats all i got, i hope you will be able to fix at least background defocus app, im really waiting for working port. Thanks for your work btw :)

No problem but as illustrated in the op alot can be fixed by disabling camera common and yes im ware of the issue with sony select still looking into it thanks for your feedback :)

Last edited:
Reactions: NoTnERb

StariX37

Jan 23, 2012
Mumbai
Hey there guys i am proud to present my official port of the Sony Camera and Media apps port

The Package will include
  • Walkman(8.3.A.0.2)
  • Album(6.0.A.026)
  • Movies(6.2.A.0.8)
  • AR effect(2.0.8)
  • Info-eye(1.3.07)
  • Social live(1.0.18)
  • Motion Shot(1.2.6)
  • Motiongraph(1.0.9)

Screenshots
(will upload when i get the time)

Downloads

https://mega.co.nz/#!0QUhVaSb!Rbm8ZMIVndxwglylB7L9FJjnFPfIr8hCXHVg0KRfQNE

Tested devices
Sony Xperia Z
Asus Transformer Infinity

I really need testers for this so please if you try this and it works on your device please inform me on what device it is and what rom its running

Currently has only been tested on AOSP if u are willing to try on another firmware please inform me of whether it works or not and if something goes wrong i will not be accounted responsible. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK! . Though generally speaking if anything goes wrong it can be reverted by a clean flash

Instructions
1, Download and Flash zip through recovery

2. It is a common issue that superior auto and manual are broken, as well as constant force closing of the cameraui and the camera common if you happen to encounter this make shortcuts of all camera apps provided on the home screen of your launcher. Then disable cameracommon and semccamera under the all apps tab in settings.

3. Profit

If you like and appreciate my work please like and consider donating to me :)

Extra

For individual media apps please visit my other threads

Walkman, Movies and album

PlayStation Mobile
http://xdaforums.com/xperia-z/themes-apps/port-sony-playstation-mobile-aosp-t2734398

Enjoy!

Are this apps updated...to latest version..??

Cause recently sony released updates for Walkman,album & movie apps

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Techpenguin5

Dec 26, 2013
colombo
Are this apps updated...to latest version..??

Cause recently sony released updates for Walkman,album & movie apps

Yes of course, currently all apps are of the latest version. Which is why I've stated the version next to the apps

Reactions: NoTnERb

ZeroInfinity

Recognized Developer
Dec 17, 2011
Brighton & Hove
HTC One - Sense 6.0 - Android 4.4.2

Just some things to report:

AR effect for LINE works flawlessly
Can't find normal AR Effect (One with the dinosaurs etc.) in app drawer or anywhere
Sony camera FC
BG Defocus works flawlessly
MotionShot FCs after recording
Motiongraph works nicely as well
SocialLive works well
Wikitude places works nicely as well

The following apps which I can't find in the app drawer:
AR Effect (The normal one)
Info-eye
Voice Balloon Photo

A very nice job though! :D

P.S I only tested the Camera apps :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, Camera Common also FC'ed but prevented that by disabling it in Settings > Apps ;)

Last edited:

saddler2kx

Jan 18, 2010
Brooklyn

Can't find normal AR Effect (One with the dinosaurs etc.) in app drawer or anywhere
Sony camera FC
Motiongraph works nicely as well`
SocialLive works well

Info-eye
Voice Balloon Photo

EDIT: Forgot to mention, Camera Common also FC'ed but prevented that by disabling it in Settings > Apps ;)

I going to agree with zero I've tested the Sony Camera apps and having the same experience though I appreciate the work making me love my Nexus 5 running these Sony only apps via C-Rom 6.3 (4.4.2 CM Based)

japoco_poz14

Mar 23, 2012
I flash on my rom tw note 3 but not working!
I love this app. Thanks for your work

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk

Techpenguin5

Dec 26, 2013
colombo

Sony camera FC
Motiongraph works nicely as well
SocialLive works well

Info-eye
Voice Balloon Photo

Yup there are still some Fc's thanks for the feedback to get the effects missing like Ar effect just go to widgets then shortcuts or for Sony launcher hold on the screen hit apps and then shortcut select the camera and add for all the effects listed there afterwards you can disable camera common and the camera app. Make sure to disable the Camera common after making of shortcuts :) from there on out its retty much functional without any fc's allowing to use cool functions like background defocus.

Btw Zeroinfinity you are amazing absolutely loved Purexaudio for the Z back in the 4.1.2 days wish you never had to leave. Truly amazing to day its the best sounding mod for the Z . So thanks for that mod, never got to thank you before as i was not part of xda when you left, the guys over at the Htc One thread are lucky to have you :good:

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeroInfinity

Techpenguin5

Dec 26, 2013
colombo
japoco_poz14 said:
I flash on my rom tw note 3 but not working! I love this app. Thanks for your work.Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk[/QUOTE said:
Hi thanks for your response I think there is a compatibility issue with the note series as it doesnt run on my friends note tab either running AOSP. Some hardware configuration mismatch :( sorry for now there is not much I can do

Last edited:
Reactions: japoco_poz14

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey there guys i am proud to present my official port of the Sony Camera and Media apps port for android 4.4.2

The Package will include
    • Walkman(8.3.A.0.5)
    • Album(6.0.A.026)
    • Movies(6.2.A.0.10)
    • AR effect(2.0.8)
    • Info-eye(1.3.07)
    • Social live(1.0.18)
    • Motion Shot(1.2.6)
    • Motiongraph(1.0.9)
    • Xperia Home
    • Soccialife News
    • Xperia Calendar
    • Sony Smart Connect
    • Sketch
    • Sony Music widget
    • ExperianceFlow2life Live Wallpaper
    • Sony Photo widget
    • Sony Wheather Widget
    • Sony onOffTools widget
    • Sony Notes
    • Top Contacts Widget
    • Sony Clock Widget

Downloads

https://mega.co.nz/#!FMcwib6J!C_wX-5bmas3vk6TgTKUua9E7HjbWJaZ8o9KpdfmwTC4

Tested devices

Sony Xperia Z (AOSP)
    Asus Transformer Infinity (CM11)
    Galaxy S4 mini (CM11)
    Galaxy S4 (TW)
    Htc One M7 (Sense)
    Htc One M8 (Sense)
    Nexus 5 (AOSP)

Not Working
    Any Samsung Note Device

Currently has only been tested on AOSP/CM11 if u are willing to try on another firmware please inform me of whether it works or not and if something goes wrong i will not be accounted responsible. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK! . Though generally speaking if anything goes wrong it can be reverted by a clean flash

Instructions
    1. Download and Flash zip through recovery

2. It is a common issue that superior auto and manual are broken, as well as constant force closing of the cameraui and the camera common if you happen to encounter this make shortcuts of all camera apps provided on the home screen of your launcher. Then disable cameracommon and semccamera under the all apps tab in settings. Adding of the shortcuts can be done on pretty much any launcher you will have to locate it for your respective launcher. The shortcut is labeled Camera and from there you select the needed apps. (IMPORTANT! MAKE SURE TO ADD SHORTCUTS BEFORE DISABLING CAMERA COMMON, AS THE SHORTCUT DISAPPEARS ONCE DISABLED)

3. Profit

(Fair warning depending on you devices specs the install can be excruciatingly long just WAIT for the process to finish DO NOT pull the battery thinking its stuck!

Extra

For individual apps please visit my other threads

Sony Apps

PlayStation Mobile

Enjoy!
    Mega is asking for decrypt key :/

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Worked on Xperia S lt26i with OMNI 4.4.2 beta 2 (reflashed the OMNI then your app pack).

bugs noted:
    - Camera Fc
    - some camera common FC windows (but worked)
    - sony select FCs
    - camera resolution limit to 8pmx (the S is 12mpx)

I missed some apps and effects from sony, please take a look at: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2733776 maybe you could join forces.

Maybe the specific files and configuration you mention may be found on "honami" camera files on ROMs like Nature Advanced : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2530725 which is JB 4.1.2 but contains a functional Sony Camera.

Nice Work. :good:

sorry here is a working link

Download

yeah i have already contacted @xperiaz2 but to no avail

thanks for the tip wll look into it

btw here is the thread i update most please follow that as you will be able to get updates as i release them

Thread
    Sony apps have been updated

https://mega.co.nz/#!RV9VwLwL!-82Usp...zCoh8oMC8SGO3I

download and intall as normal apk.

DO NOT FLASH!!!!
    New Update!

Merging all the zips i have made together as well as updating some of the apps like walkman and movies
    It is uploaded i hope you enjoy :)

Please let me know if there are any issues as i can no longer test since my phone is broken
    Galaxy S4mini (CM11)