[ROM][15APR10]Gen.Y TP2X R2.6[WM6.1 21056][UC][SENSE25.2012][WWE|GER|ITA|NLD|SPA|FRA]

Search This thread

leon81

Apr 11, 2006
I've tryied to cook the ROM in Italian language with the Erviuskitchen, but it seems the HW keyboard is not working well. It misses some keys.
I have a Touch Pro (not Fuze).

Do you think is a ROM issue or it's all about the EzInput 2.1?
Cooking without EZiNput should solve the problem?

Thanks for your ROMs.

aerozolic

Sep 11, 2009
Tallinn
I've tryied to cook the ROM in Italian language with the Erviuskitchen, but it seems the HW keyboard is not working well. It misses some keys.
I have a Touch Pro (not Fuze).

Do you think is a ROM issue or it's all about the EzInput 2.1?
Cooking without EZiNput should solve the problem?

Thanks for your ROMs.
Maybe your current language is wrong?
Check HKLM\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\KEYBD\CurLang value.
I had to set it to 1044 because I have Norwegian mapping. I don't know which one you have.
Take a look at that site and try different ones. I'm not sure if you have to do soft reset too or not.

yozgatg

Jun 21, 2008
as requested, here is the final R2.6 with EzInput v1.5 to fix the hardware keyboard issues
all languages are up!, have fun with this one

asfoor

Mar 7, 2007
Somewhere in California
Local Weather and Time

Great ROM... Thanks for sharing... All is fine except for the default Location Time and weather... It defaults to the city of "Gravelle" for some reason or another.

Also, if someone has Arabic Lang keyboard support, please post the cab. I tried all cabs I have but not worked.

Thanks again.

asfoor

Mar 7, 2007
Somewhere in California
PTT Remapping

Use the cab in this post. Then go to Settings/personal/buttons and re-assign the two installed buttons functions displacement for the PTT useless button. You can afterward install MSVC1.6 and map it to one of these displacements. I mapped the Camera to the press and hold of the PTT. You might see those two buttons remapped already... you need to re-enter the function or program again then do a soft reset so you will be able to enjoy the remapping benefit.

http://xdaforums.com/show...postcount=2724

Many thanks go to the creator...

Here is the cab if the link got removed....

Last edited:

leonk70

Oct 20, 2008
Rishon Leziyyon, Israel
Adding additional program shortcuts on mane screan

hi,
First of all thanks for the great ROM it is really stable and working just wonderful! :)
I would like to know:
1. If there an option to add additional shortcuts to the main menu, because only six its not enough for me.
2. If there an option to add MP3 ring-tones to the alarm.
3. How to sync contacts with Facebook contacts
In addition there is some strange issue with screen rotation. The screen continue rotating even when devise keyboard not opened. Joystick not working too on HTC Touch PRO when zooming in camera mode and Opera.

rev0l

Sep 3, 2008
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Last edited:

lemonspeakers

Jan 11, 2009
New York
did a little google search and found this. None of the other fixes worked for me (I have a Fuze), but this one does. FN and Shift keys work, numbers are in the right spot, etc...

I am using a fuze with this ROM and this can does not work. Shift doesnt work for me and a whole lot of other keys such as Fn.

My code is 1033 for english US. And I doubled check that already.

Can anyone help?

pietboxer

Nov 18, 2008
Wiesbaden
Bug report!!! :d

I found a Bug.
Please check the German Megaupload link. It's france:D
Thats all :D

EDIT: yozgatg, what is your recommendation Radio Rom?

Last edited:

lostinbeta

Oct 13, 2008
EDIT: yozgatg, what is your recommendation Radio Rom?
no one can recommend a radio since it is going to vary for everyone based on a number of factors such as carrier and location. you just gotta test them out and see what works best for you.

Sent from my Nexus One using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

Marabou

Aug 26, 2008
Great ROM

yozgatg, thank you very much for this great ROM! Its the best ROM I had on my Touch Pro until now, it works stable and with long battery life.

I can confirm the problem with zooming in/out using the scroll wheel under Opera and Camera, it does not work. All the rest works as expected for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unfortunately not, WinMo is dying :( In July I moved to Android (SGS2) and the App-World is great, but regarding Office integration (synchronisation with MS-Office) WinMo is still the best. Meanwhile I removed my SIM, switched off the cellular radio and use my Touch Pro as a MP3-Player and the battery life is fantastic. Retrospective cellular radio was the most battery draining part of the phone.