Help getting back to stock - developer edition

Search This thread

flo7002

Aug 23, 2010
Hi guys, I have the developer edition, and need help getting back to stock or any working rom. I have twrp recovery v.2.5.0.0 and the details from the fastboot screen are the following:
Unlocked
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.44.0000
eMMC-boot

I had an older version of the Revolution HD rom installed, then I downloaded the newest version last night, tried to flash it following the instructions, then my phone was just rebooting back into recovery. I accidentally formatted my internal memory as well in twrp, so I can't try flashing again. Can someone point me in the right direction to get this sorted out. I'm kinda newbie, so please be as detailed as possible. Thanks!!

majmoz

Oct 18, 2010
Sonoita
Hi guys, I have the developer edition, and need help getting back to stock or any working rom. I have twrp recovery v.2.5.0.0 and the details from the fastboot screen are the following:
Unlocked
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.44.0000
eMMC-boot

I had an older version of the Revolution HD rom installed, then I downloaded the newest version last night, tried to flash it following the instructions, then my phone was just rebooting back into recovery. I accidentally formatted my internal memory as well in twrp, so I can't try flashing again. Can someone point me in the right direction to get this sorted out. I'm kinda newbie, so please be as detailed as possible. Thanks!!

1. You need to update your TWRP to 2.6.3.3 or 2.7.1.2
2. You can use nkk71's Guide to return to stock. This is pretty straight forward since you have a lower hboot. You have an opportunity to go S-OFF, which would give you more possibilities if you want in the future. It is more difficult with the higher hboots.
3. The other option you could do is to run a RUU, after which you can get the OTAs and update your phone to Sense 6.

Option 2 or 3 will get you back to stock. Option 1, you TWRP is too old and will not allow you to properly flash the newer roms.

Reactions: flo7002

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
+1

newer roms all need to be flashed at least with twrp 2.6.3.3. so you could update twrp like suggested above and then use adb push or adb sideload from recovery to copy the rom on your phone and then flash it.

or

restore the phone using a x.xx.1540.x RUU

Reactions: flo7002

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unlocked
    M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
    HBOOT-1.44.0000
    eMMC-boot

1. You need to update your TWRP to 2.6.3.3 or 2.7.1.2
    2. You can use nkk71's Guide to return to stock. This is pretty straight forward since you have a lower hboot. You have an opportunity to go S-OFF, which would give you more possibilities if you want in the future. It is more difficult with the higher hboots.
    3. The other option you could do is to run a RUU, after which you can get the OTAs and update your phone to Sense 6.

Option 2 or 3 will get you back to stock. Option 1, you TWRP is too old and will not allow you to properly flash the newer roms.
    +1

newer roms all need to be flashed at least with twrp 2.6.3.3. so you could update twrp like suggested above and then use adb push or adb sideload from recovery to copy the rom on your phone and then flash it.

or

restore the phone using a x.xx.1540.x RUU