[ROM] My_Kingdom_B1R4.0 [6.27.11] SENSE 3.0 [Update]

Search This thread

Nesto44

Jul 27, 2009
ok I seem to be getting FC when I drop down the Notification Bar and from quick settings and select total memory at the very bottom.... Anybody else having this issue... Feedback would be apreciated so I can figure out if its just my phone or a bug

Sent from my SENS3.0 EVO using XDA Premium App

meezy009

Mar 14, 2010
ok I seem to be getting FC when I drop down the Notification Bar and from quick settings and select total memory at the very bottom.... Anybody else having this issue... Feedback would be apreciated so I can figure out if its just my phone or a bug

Sent from my SENS3.0 EVO using XDA Premium App
I've noticed there is no task killer that might be why it getting the force closes same thing happen to me.Is it possible for someone to post the apk file of the task killer from the previous ROM?

cacopr

Aug 24, 2008
Wireless N

Is Wireless N supported in this ROM? I noticed that there is a fix for GB 4.24, but I don't know if the same fix can be used with GB 4.22 :confused:

Nesto44

Jul 27, 2009
Is Wireless N supported in this ROM? I noticed that there is a fix for GB 4.24, but I don't know if the same fix can be used with GB 4.22 :confused:

Yep this ROM does support wireless N... I can't seem to find a fix for the FC issue from the "quick settings" problem but i will be disecting the previous build to see if I can locate the apk as previously advised.... Does anybody know what the name of the Apk would be/located ?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

Nesto44

Jul 27, 2009
Had to abandon this ROM and and now rocking the synergy ROM but wish u will make some improvements on this cuz this was a great Rom

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, this is my first rom so please be gentle. I'm going to begin by first thanking Virus and his crew. This is based off his Kingdom rom build B1. Which in my opinion was the most stable. Please follow instructions for a good experience.

INSTRUCTIONS:
    (1) Partition your SDCard. Give yourself some room. I recommend at least EXT3 = 1GB.
    (2) Wipe everything 3x. Then use format all or VR superwipe 3x.
    (3) Flash the rom 2x. (not needed anymore)
    (4) Give it some time. Everthing will boot up fine.
    (5) After you setup your accounts and the rom is running, download rom manager and fix your permissions.
    (6) Download Spare Parts from the market and set your windows and transition animations to normal
    (7) If you update your radio, please backup your wimax keys. Do a complete nand backup.
    (8) Have fun!!!

CHANGELOG:
    -Added Sprint EVO3D boot animation
    -Added Sprint TV and Navigation (removed in 4.0 for space)
    -Added Wireless Tether
    -Increased delvik heap to 48 (more stable)
    -Removed a lot of bloat
    -Added EVO3D camera (removed in 4.0)
    -Added transparent rosie
    -Sprint lovers icons
    -Weather app animation fix
    -New kernal
    -Added a2sdGUI app for easy control of a2sd. (Open app and enable zipalign. Move delvik to sdext if you like.) This is not my app. Please give credit to the developer
    -Fixed Location Widget and Navigate
    -Fixed gallery fc
    -Fixed mail widget
    -Added gtalk
    -Much more I'm forgetting

Works:
    Gps
    mms
    front and back cameras
    wifi
    4G
    Bluetooth
    hardware acceleration
    Proxy Sensors
    Brightness
    EPST
    Maps
    Navigation

Not Working:
    Wifi hotspot (just use wireless tether app till I figure it out) (App included)

Please give credit to Virus and his people. This is there work. I'm just a middle man.
    LINKS:
    Rom: http://dev-host.org/pgw4pn10z39g/My_Kingdom_B1R4.0-signed.zip
    Radios: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J23TKBUZ
    Yea i got that but don't have an older version to pull that file from. Any chance you can upload or pm. Also didn't you adb push or were you able to just use root explorer to replace and match permissions.

Thanks

Ah ok...

Here.. http://www.mediafire.com/?1dpw21ncn16bds7

I did an adb push to /system/lib then rebooted.
    I wasn't aware of a new kernal and radios. I'll look in to it.

I'm talking about the ones from the new ota gb update the kernel that fixes brightness for the nova screens and the new gb radios, pri, wimax etc..

Edit. Here is a link.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1109088

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
    this is the new kernel it will not bork wifi or youtube. i am using it on virus b1.1.2 all day