Zaragoza
Re: (APP)(Updated 27-04-2012) Sense_4_Clock_Widget_v4_WVGA_MDPI_Device >>>

I'm happy with mine, it's a Xperia U transformed to Sense ;D

Enviado desde mi ST25a usando Tapatalk 2

Ludak021

Oct 29, 2012
I'm happy with mine, it's a Xperia U transformed to Sense ;D

Enviado desde mi ST25a usando Tapatalk 2

it's not. You are missing flip clock, engraved numbers, 2.5D look while the screen is moving/rotating, animations of the weather graphics when you unlock the phone, opening of real htc sense weather app, alarm clock shortcut, multiple locations etc.

I have tried virtually all these htc rippofs, some are pretty close with how they look, but none is even close to how they work. Just install HD widgets, looks better than this sense clock (in my opinion) but is also not animated. Better yet, just stick to your phone's widgets or buy a HTC. I have seen people with HTC One in this thread fiddling with this widget and I just shook my head...Even the older sense 3.5 clock is better than fake clock...

Iovenitti

Feb 13, 2012
it's not. You are missing flip clock, engraved numbers, 2.5D look while the screen is moving/rotating, animations of the weather graphics when you unlock the phone, opening of real htc sense weather app, alarm clock shortcut, multiple locations etc.

I have tried virtually all these htc rippofs, some are pretty close with how they look, but none is even close to how they work. Just install HD widgets, looks better than this sense clock (in my opinion) but is also not animated. Better yet, just stick to your phone's widgets or buy a HTC. I have seen people with HTC One in this thread fiddling with this widget and I just shook my head...Even the older sense 3.5 clock is better than fake clock...

So wich one is a good one to try and get the sense feeling?

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk 2

zer0art

Sep 4, 2010
HALMSTAD
Nice sense 4 clock. Thought i would ad my contribution in the development, if your intention is to.

If so.. here is the flip from the HTC sense 4. Modded from an HTC commercial image of the one series phones. So it the default sense 4 flip. (Please go ahead and use it to this widget if you like.) Plus an image of the sense 4 "weather bar" that i found somewhere.

Haha, I was just checking up on you to see how you did with designs, so stumbled over this while looking at your posts.
You did have some ideas that actually is kind of reality today with sense being a lot more minimalistic then before.
You posted on a thread about weatherwidget for fancywidget, and here I see that you posted my weatherbar. ;)

I did a lot of theming just because I was thinking of getting a HTC one x back then, you did some creative work instead, which is actually more of that path sense are going today. Now I'm theaming my one x to look like the HTC one.
But I think ill skip this generation or atleast wait for pricedrops.
Keep theaming if you feel creative is my advise, you seem to think in good directions.

//Spontaneously a stalker

;)

o-hell-o

Mar 31, 2011
Haha, I was just checking up on you to see how you did with designs, so stumbled over this while looking at your posts.
You did have some ideas that actually is kind of reality today with sense being a lot more minimalistic then before.
You posted on a thread about weatherwidget for fancywidget, and here I see that you posted my weatherbar. ;)

I did a lot of theming just because I was thinking of getting a HTC one x back then, you did some creative work instead, which is actually more of that path sense are going today. Now I'm theaming my one x to look like the HTC one.
But I think ill skip this generation or atleast wait for pricedrops.
Keep theaming if you feel creative is my advise, you seem to think in good directions.

//Spontaneously a stalker

;)

Tackar - for the kind words. And sorry for not mention your name about the weatherbar (i found it then forgot where) :/
Acctually i dont wanna theme my phone, i just wanna be pleased with everything, but it aint so i feel forced to change but that wont help either :)

Always trying to make the phone look better and better is really a bad habit. Now i am sick and tired of my galaxy s3, trying to make it look like a blackberry :) which will be my next phone in the future.

Mirko Lona

Jun 16, 2011
Verona
Problem!

8yhatane.jpg
I installed the last version of this app on my GB Nexus One. But it say they there are not any weather forecast for my location. What i have to do?

Last edited:
Reactions: l_EMPEROR_l

zened8

Apr 20, 2013
I downloaded these widgets only because they were recommended by yngwie malmsteen!!! ? \m/

Inviato dal mio LG-D802 utilizzando Tapatalk

Stuart Little

Aug 12, 2013
Utrecht
www.mailtown.tk
Just too badd!
on my note is the resolution not fitting :(
I´m using Beautiful WIdgets now and i have installed the MIUI clock that is even better !
So a good Tip guys!

Just go to Beautiful Widgets!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hai sorry for my bad english ....

this is sense 4 clock widget moddification from lp sense clock widget hope you like it,...... it not look fine on ics rom with htc sense launcher but work fine in ics rom with other launcher ( tested with go launcher ex ) and this is for hdpi only ( tested with 480x800 & 480x854 device ) ...... :D
    My Rom is RCMIX 3D 4.0 with 60% trans notification bar...

Sense_4_Clock_White_V3 and black V2 more perfect now and maybe work in mdpi device (not tested)..... I have change clock background in white version and resize the widget in both version so maybe it look fine in most 3rd launcher tested with go launcher ex, MIUI Launcher and Latest Xperia S home Please try it...

Sense 4 clock white v 3.1 uploaded fix for mdpi device and and change some weather image ......

if you like/download it please push thanks button below...;)
    doh, brain fart :eek: i was thinking of something else while i was typing. i still have my mytouch, so ill try it on that. looks great btw ;)

hai please test this and give me screen shot.....:)
    This is sense clock :) (mod fancy widget)
    i find this in XDA forum
    FancySense_044_Celsius.apk (4.45 MB) - 4x2
    FancySense_044_4x1.apk (4.45 MB) 4x1

This is orginal source:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1721809

Remeber Click THANX :)
    nice

Thanks to creator, my screen is better than ever!

I like sense 3.5 clock too. but its so old graphic...3.5

So, I tried modify it.

If this make problem. I will delete it.
    any way to get a qhd version of this? a lot of people would be very thankful! :D

attachment.php