4.2 camera working on bionic

Search This thread

jerichi

Aug 17, 2010
Hendersonville
This camera has been patched. It works on the bionic.
Thanks to jefftheworld for patching this for us and letting me post it here.
Check it out and let me know what doesn't work and I will try to fix or I will let jefftheworld know about it. Let me know what by our running so I can out it here. After install for safe measure wipe cache and dalvick cache.
I'm currently running this on Icarushd 1.5

Download: http://db.tt/rqESsSgP

Bionic

Last edited:

Furioustylez

Jun 27, 2011
I can tell you already what won't work. This came with the skyl1n3 rom. When trying to edit any photo the gallery forecloses. Camera and camcorder does work, and panoramic, but the other camera option, also forecloses.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

Mar 16, 2010
Yes it is editing does not work like you said but I'm working on it

Bionic

I just tried this patched 4.2 camera on the IcarusHD 1.5 Rom after having wiped the cache and dalvik, I had no luck using the photosphere properly. As with many other roms and 4.2 camera iterations, One photo can be lined up and then it lags almost to the point of no movement at all.

Furioustylez

Jun 27, 2011
Yeah, there's an issue with the gallery, which is why it does that. I tried to edit the build prop, but it didn't work.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

Fadtydawg

Nov 22, 2012
Use camera 360 (play store) and reboot . Works great!!! Droid bionic rooted . Cm10 stock Nov. 2012 also video chat worked great. All 100%. :D

Sent from my XT875 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes it is editing does not work like you said but I'm working on it

Bionic
    I just tried this patched 4.2 camera on the IcarusHD 1.5 Rom after having wiped the cache and dalvik, I had no luck using the photosphere properly. As with many other roms and 4.2 camera iterations, One photo can be lined up and then it lags almost to the point of no movement at all.

I'm working in it

Bionic