4.2.1 Success.

Search This thread

_INSPIREed

Just for the shiz and giggles, I was wondering which 4.2.1 Rom have you guys had the most success with? Flappjaxxx's (available on his goo.im for the uninformed), Manels Jellybeer, or JamieD81
s preview build?
Also, would love to know what Governors you guys are running, and if your using Flapps 4.2.1 kernels. (He's been uploading new ones almost daily.)

I personally am using Manels Jellybeer at the moment with Flapps Alt kernel (I'm one of the unlucky ones with tricky capacitive buttons) , I love the DPI groupings, although I have tried Jamie's build and loved it as well. Probably gonna try Flapps latest Beta 4 out tonight and give it for a spin for a few days. Let me know something guys:good: and keep supporting our devs, would love to keep all three of them up and running for us, so don't be afraid to flash that i717 to death with all the new builds :) (not literally to death)

Last edited:

crixley

May 25, 2012
Jamie's preview 2 with 4aces kernel has been amazing for me.

running smartass v2 and sio, 384/1566

so smooth with incredible battery life

Reactions: rangercaptain

Anthony820

Jan 3, 2012
Greensboro
JellyBeer + flapp's 3.0.3, OC'd & UV'd with Wheatley and deadline. Although, to be fair, I did try Jamie's and had no problems with it. I was just extremely gunshy of JB after so many RRs during calls back in Sept/Oct when I last gave it a shot.

pockets916

Jun 17, 2012
north sacramento
There all great builds I'm running jelly beer right now and I'm loving it although I just had my first reboot followed by a loss of baseband about to try jamieD81s 4.2.2 and see what its about honestly I think there all great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

priest2705

Mar 28, 2010
Jamie's Preview and 3.0.5, been pretty solid so far. Ran the nightlies for a couple days w/ stock kernel and no real issues, but really feeling Jamie's right now, so fast and smooth

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
Jamie's build with latest flap kernel

1350 384 Wheatley
1026 194 ondemand when screen off.

Fast and good on battery .

yungskeeme

Feb 21, 2011
Jamie's build with latest flap kernel

1350 384 Wheatley
1026 194 ondemand when screen off.

Fast and good on battery .

Same set up for me on JellyBeer and Flapps kernel (minus the screen off profile) I got over 4 hours of screen time(on WiFi)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

mark1s

Jun 12, 2011
Well I bought a Nexus 4 because I never had luck with AOSP on my note.:(

CyanogenMod Stable with their Kernel was pretty much the best experience I had.

CB620

Jan 6, 2009

I thought about getting the N4 but knowing it was LG made me not want to do it. Plus i don't want to go down in screen size.

Reactions: crixley

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its a kang

wtf... im hoping you are referring to Jamies ROM first off, which he says in the title is UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod... which he released before the official, and before any of the other kangs.. thats like calling a fish a FISH..
    Jamie's preview 2 with 4aces kernel has been amazing for me.

running smartass v2 and sio, 384/1566

so smooth with incredible battery life

I thought about getting the N4 but knowing it was LG made me not want to do it. Plus i don't want to go down in screen size.
    Its cm10.1 from Jamie. You can find it in the android development subforum