[ROM]MIUI 4.2 With Dolby Effect

Search This thread

blogodoblogodo

Apr 13, 2011
hi all,
the sound is very good, Its not only words "DolBy Effect"... Loud. I got a friend who had his Galaxy Note 3 and that was the first time i had better sound than him, hihihiihihhi.

blogodoblogodo

Apr 13, 2011
Reactions: rhotha

dqhuy1989

Jun 22, 2012
Hà Nội
403. That’s an error.

We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know.

i try to download,it's still good..what's prol?

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

403. That’s an error.

We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know.

u should try one more time with this links
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&confirm=v2gY&id=0B30wJfi6BY93YzBiYjVNTUtST1k

rhotha

Dec 18, 2012
klaten
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI V5 with Dolby Effect

Download

Link

Mirror Link

INSTALLATION

Download Rom and copy to Sd card
    Reboot into CWM Recovery
    format system
    Flash ROM (wait until finish)
    Reboot. Done
    Flash GAPPS
    Reboot

CREDIT & THX
    MIUI ANDROID ENGLISH
    MIUI PORTING TEAM
    MIUI RESOURCES TEAM
    MIUI DESIGNER TEAM
    TEAM COLINUX INDONESIA
    CYANOGENMOD
    LASAN - FROGY FURNETAL for Awesome Dolby Effect
    rhotha for Mirror Link *thx brader..
    RYO HANZO
    RONII AHMAD
    NDEL for point two stars
    ILUMINOUSS FAMILLY
    Official HTC Sensation/Sensation XE Indonesia
    Sony Ericsson ALL XPERIA 2011
    your NAME not here? Pleace PM me​
    I try But,
    your link steel dead,
    i try this one again : https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B30wJfi6BY93YzBiYjVNTUtST1k&export=download
    But steel nothing
    :crying::crying::crying:

If you wish, try downloading it from https://mega.co.nz/#!B4JnhLqC!SWZBe2vCt2au4JjNAF6nRBc1YKx_0I6Umno8ZRq3VGY
    and i also have merged file.
    the audio level is greatly loud -----> disable xloud settings/sony settings
    Dolby Notification on notification bar FC --------> i will try to fix it..

First of all thank you very much for your the release of such perfect ROM and as I am MIUI fan and as MIUI features more handy and unified features all together just like Call record - could system and Easy to understand UI AND TOUCH FLOW of course but it suffers from Audio strength and quality mainly in speaker mode and as most of the Audio MODs are not compatible with miui or hard to integrate it into miui rom So ! You have solved this issue

*the Audio loudness is acceptable and no need to disable xloud
    *FC in notification bar is not that much need to get fixed cause i can access the dolby setting in main setting...
    *i noticed while entering in Setting of miui sometimes it freezes for a while when scrolling down or up the setting

finally these are the last weeks of MIUI V5 so its going to be retired soon and never gonna get weekly updates anymore cause MIUI V6 is coming .

So we would really appreciate that if you update the MIUI Base according the last version of miui v5

Thanks for your effort and looking forward for more updates and features to get included in your ROM :good:
    First of all thank you very much for your the release of such perfect ROM and as I am MIUI fan and as MIUI features more handy and unified features all together just like Call record - could system and Easy to understand UI AND TOUCH FLOW of course but it suffers from Audio strength and quality mainly in speaker mode and as most of the Audio MODs are not compatible with miui or hard to integrate it into miui rom So ! You have solved this issue

*the Audio loudness is acceptable and no need to disable xloud
    *FC in notification bar is not that much need to get fixed cause i can access the dolby setting in main setting...
    *i noticed while entering in Setting of miui sometimes it freezes for a while when scrolling down or up the setting

finally these are the last weeks of MIUI V5 so its going to be retired soon and never gonna get weekly updates anymore cause MIUI V6 is coming .

So we would really appreciate that if you update the MIUI Base according the last version of miui v5

Thanks for your effort and looking forward for more updates and features to get included in your ROM :good:

yeah...I'm also waiting for an update MIUI v6

Thanks for your link..

Its only for those who want to try and the OP.