D803 stuck while flashing stock at 49%

Search This thread

ameenshake

Feb 16, 2012
Hey guys,

I have hit a dead end. I am stuck on a bootloop with no recovery installed. Actually, I do have Phliz recovery installed but it glitches everytime i try to go on it, I cant see anything apart from blurred lines. I tried flashing to stock using Lg support tool but I get stuck at 49%. Searching through XDA, I found that I have to wipe system/factory reset but I cant do that with a glitchy recovery.

What I have not tried:
- A different computer, I dont think it will help because I need to wipe the system which I cant
- ADB, i dont know how to do it

Is there anyway i can factory reset using the computer. Or is is it possible to flash another recovery such as TWRP by going into the glitchy Philz.

Any help will be much appreciated

Last edited:

Art Vanderlay

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 2, 2014
Melbourne
Hey guys,

I have hit a dead end. I am stuck on a bootloop with no recovery installed. Actually, I do have Phliz recovery installed but it glitches everytime i try to go on it, I cant see anything apart from blurred lines. I tried flashing to stock using Lg support tool but I get stuck at 49%. Searching through XDA, I found that I have to wipe system/factory reset but I cant do that with a glitchy recovery.

What I have not tried:
- A different computer, I dont think it will help because I need to wipe the system which I cant
- ADB, i dont know how to do it

Is there anyway i can factory reset using the computer. Or is is it possible to flash another recovery such as TWRP by going into the glitchy Philz.

Any help will be much appreciated
Can you navigate the recovery menu using the volume keys? If you can then you might be able to use it blindly if you look at some screen shots of it!

ameenshake

Feb 16, 2012
Can you navigate the recovery menu using the volume keys? If you can then you might be able to use it blindly if you look at some screen shots of it!

Haha i tried that and I dont know if it worked but somehow the recovery started working and the first thing i did was to wipe the system. The problem im facing right now is with the LG support tool, it doesnt detect my device. Manually putting in my serial number and model doesnt help either. Using KDZ flash tools is another pain in the ass, it goes straight to the LG Support Tool without asking me to choose Country and Language