20 Clocks for Max Manila 2.519202525

Search This thread

BigE

Jan 25, 2007
Southern CA
semi noob qustion

I have Max Manila installed. when i install clock cabs, it does not ask me where to install, and it does not make a difference... Reset did not do anything either. Do I miss something?

I am running T2M 23088 ROM.. (PDAVIET) . Is this the reason?

BigE:eek:

jaguaralani

Aug 3, 2007
Perth
jaguaralani-pda.forumms.net
I have Max Manila installed. when i install clock cabs, it does not ask me where to install, and it does not make a difference... Reset did not do anything either. Do I miss something?

I am running T2M 23088 ROM.. (PDAVIET) . Is this the reason?

BigE:eek:

the Clock installs itself to the phone memory by default so there is no need to choose where to install, this is first, secondly, what is your manila version ?, these run on 2.5.19202525. I am running Miri R13

jasoncook79

Jul 7, 2009
???

yeah, what the hell is the arabic crap all about??? im sure im not the only person to think this. i can understand most other language but the site these links lead to........ no f****in way

jaguaralani

Aug 3, 2007
Perth
jaguaralani-pda.forumms.net
yeah, what the hell is the arabic crap all about??? im sure im not the only person to think this. i can understand most other language but the site these links lead to........ no f****in way

First behave yourself and write using a decent language,
Second, The download link is written in BOLD RED FONT, if you can not see it, it is your problem, and you better see a doctor to fix your crappy eyes.

Dark Ninja

Jun 17, 2009
England
Jaguar, or anyone, could you please sort me out with the files for the small manila clock that you have on the left, mines has the dusk one and i want the original looking one.

Thanks in advance:)