[Q] Phone heats up with the default charger!

Search This thread

rravik

Oct 8, 2012
My second day with Nokia X. First day I was charging the phone with another charger that came with my bluetooth headset(Sony MW600) and charging and charging speed was okay. But today I tried the charger that came with the box and noticed that the phone was heating up and the charging was also slow.
Has anyone else noticed this issue ?

mack2087

Jan 14, 2013
My second day with Nokia X. First day I was charging the phone with another charger that came with my bluetooth headset(Sony MW600) and charging and charging speed was okay. But today I tried the charger that came with the box and noticed that the phone was heating up and the charging was also slow.
update your phone through system update to 11.1.1
probably the problem is solved in that update for me.

Reactions: levz

Indransivan

Apr 2, 2014

DON't WORRY ,CALLIBRATE your Battery

1.DROP your battery until it completely discharge
2.CHARGE again upto it reaches 100% without BREAK
3.USE CAlllibrate APP ONCE
4.REBOOT ONCE
5.THEN CHECK THE BAttery Status after REBOOT
6.IF it is less than 60% then recharge it again

HEAT ? Ya U should not use your DEVICE while CHARGING bcz ITS a PHONE not A LAPPY ,And Li-on Battery DISCHARGE byitself SO DONT USE WHILE CHARGING ,IT REDUCES THE VOLT of BATTERY :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D

HIT THANK IF IT HELP !!:cool:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I am already at level 11.1.1 .. still facing this issue. Probably a faulty charger.