Gyroscope issue (Definitely software)

Search This thread

prichm1992

Apr 19, 2013
Gyroscope/accelerometer doesn't work any more. Tried wiping play store, uninstalling/reinstalling the game, updating the game, wiping caches, and calibrating in-game. Works 100% in riptide gp and ppsspp. I really don't want to full wipe, and I will not root at all.

Sent from my Wayne

prichm1992

Apr 19, 2013
I can confirm it worked on jb. And no I never fixed it

Sent from my XT1028 using XDA Free mobile app

Andy4Shurr

Jun 3, 2014
Manchester
I thought I was going mad with this problem but it's good to hear it's a game issue that everyone is experiencing and not just me! It also throws the button mapping out so I can't use the controller either. Bad times, I love this game :(

Muckyfox

Oct 12, 2011
I also had this issue, its because the controller mapping feature auto starts, the solution for me was to clear data for the controller mapping app in "settings/apps/all/NVIDIA Gamepad mapper" and just to be sure I disabled "enable gamepad mapper" in settings/controller too :thumbup:

Reactions: mitmad and glhs958

glhs958

Jul 23, 2014
I also had this issue, its because the controller mapping feature auto starts, the solution for me was to clear data for the controller mapping app in "settings/apps/all/NVIDIA Gamepad mapper" and just to be sure I disabled "enable gamepad mapper" in settings/controller too :thumbup:

Thanks for the info.. Disabled the game mapper and cleared the data and wala it works once again. I can now play RR3 once again. :good:

akii rock

Jan 11, 2013
OnePlus 5
Same here tilt control not working in RR3 . i hav xbox 360 wireless controller. can any body tell me that controller will work 100% if i buy xbox receiver??

rochspioch

Mar 25, 2014
Game mapper and a gyroscope works fine, but analog control (simulating gyroscope) is inverted up and down instead of left and right (only Real Racing 3 and Neeed for speed MW), also d-pad does not work at all in those EA games . I have upgraded TN7, Sony dualshock 3 on USB. Any clue? Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.