Samsung galaxy ace brick

Search This thread

vRiDeRv

Apr 1, 2011
Hello, I have samsung galaxy ace, android 2.3.6, and I install rom manager, and telephone not power on, not work volume down + power + home selection, not working power = home selection, help my please, how unbrick phone.

mohanlink

Jan 20, 2011
Indonesia
just for other people, DON'T USE ROM MANAGER to our Ace, because too many issues that it will brick our device, so be careful, and from other forum, also don't use Font Changer coz that can brick too :cool:

Jar3112

Aug 20, 2011
Vicenza
Hello, I have samsung galaxy ace, android 2.3.6, and I install rom manager, and telephone not power on, not work volume down + power + home selection, not working power = home selection, help my please, how unbrick phone.

You must send it to Samsung Assistance. ROM MANAGER HARD BRICKS GALAXY ACE. No other solutions, sorry man.

Dark_Slayer

Mar 6, 2012
Thane

1. prepare odin for flashing
2. connect your usb cable
3. insert the battery into your phone while pressing power + home + vol down
4. itll get into download mode
5. click start...
6. wait.............
7. enjoy :D

i suggest you flash mush69 rom

i used these settings in odin while my phine was hard bricked while flashing mush69
the .ops file as ops
apboot file as boot
modem file for phone
code file for pda
and csc file for csc

dont forget to hit the thanks button

Reactions: ibnoor

agr3ss0r

Mar 10, 2012
Killpue
Same here ...

It happened the same to me like 4 month ago... the phone didnt respond at all, rom manager fried my motherboard, so i send it to ASC but i told them that the phone just one day it tuned off and and never work again, after wait for 1 week they change it to me for a new one for free xD

Unfortunately if rom manager fried your motherboard too... it's the only solution.

Doo:DAce

Dec 23, 2011
Vigan,Ilocos Sur
this is what u get for not reading posts before doing somehing as dangerous as using rom manager :mad: anyway send it to service center tell them Kies crashed while updating XD

ibnoor

Apr 12, 2010
5. click start...
6. wait.............

i used these settings in odin while my phine was hard bricked while flashing mush69
the .ops file as ops
apboot file as boot
modem file for phone
code file for pda
and csc file for csc

People could not border to read and understand. End up brick their phone. Last thing, could not see thanks button and hit it.

Kamikord

Oct 20, 2011
Like someone already said just send it to samsung service and with an inocent face say "I dont know what happened, it just never turned back on :(" and they cant find out the real reason it bricked so they will fix it :)

tjrocks

Aug 17, 2011
vadodara
Simple to unbrick ace
just press volume down home and power key and then insert battery. It will start with download mode then flash with ur favorite roms and use ur sexy galaxy ace as it was new

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA

syed.sayeed96

Dec 26, 2011
Bangalore
Simple to unbrick ace
just press volume down home and power key and then insert battery. It will start with download mode then flash with ur favorite roms and use ur sexy galaxy ace as it was new

Naw.. rom mngr bricks are stubborn.. it wont switch on in ANY mode.. speaking from my noobish experience.. :/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    look at my signature.

5. click start...
    6. wait.............

the .ops file as ops
    apboot file as boot
    modem file for phone
    code file for pda
    and csc file for csc

If you can still access recovery then an USB JIG can put your phone in Download Mode... buy one and try that first.

thanks for reply
    is not strange that i can access stock recovery?can i do anything with it?