Replacement battery owners wanted

Search This thread

BikerBoy030

Dec 13, 2007
Experiences with both:

For me, the 3600 mah battery is not a real 3600 battery.
It nearly last the same time, like my 2600 mah batterydo. That explained, that this battery is only 1 gramm havyer.

An other big problem exist with the white back cover:
the photo experience is significantly decreased.
With good light, the focus has problems to focus objects, which are in the near(no problems with the original cover).

when flashlight is used, it flashed the picture, that you get a white dust around the picture(see picture). That is really crab....
The battery holds2-3 days at normal use.

All in all I am not really happy with this cover...

ca390c53-99cc-8246.jpg

Gesendet von meinem R800i mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

daksha303

May 27, 2011
I simply got a second original battery & the EP-900 battery charger from Sony Ericsson.
I've never been left without power when needed :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know you don't want to hear about Mugen Power...

But I will tell you anyway that I have a Mugen Power battery and it gives my phone a full 20 hours of battery life. This is 20 hours of playstation emulation, web browsing, GPS and other forms of very intense use.

This battery is worth every single dollar I spent on it. I makes the phone and consequently me 100% independent of car chargers, wall chargers and other such obstructions.

It is very liberating to know that when I walk out that door in the morning, I can depend on this phone for the entire day. Give the mugen power another look.
    I purchased this battery here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1950mAh-BST...426669?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item5adfc723ed

And it seemed t owork very well for a few days but after that my phone was glitching out constantly. Games were slow and would stutter. I later found out that the battery's output was not consistent. Thus causing issues with the phones performance. I then found the site I bought my current battery from and even though its a beast the increase in battery is totally worth it. I had to give up my otterbox case for this battery and i have qualms with that. ITs too bad you cant get a battery with extra umph in it and keep the same size. IF you do find something liek that remember that the battery will be hotter then normal and the heat will decrease the life of the battery and the length of time it can hold a charge for.
    I got this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180720751...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_2728wt_752

And i gotta say it lasts for ages, overclocked to 2ghz and it lasts longer then stock battery at stock clocks, and the back feels nice

glad i got this instead of mugen, lasts for 2 1/2 days everything on etc light gaming/browsing whereas battery would be about 3/4 day
    So I got the battery about 4 days ago and it's great so far! The added thickness is actually quite awesome. Anyone looking to get some great battery life for cheap should pick up one of these bad boys! If you're all about aesthetic and how your phone LOOKS, well that just shouldn't matter haha.

Your welcome :)

Sent from my R800i using XDA App
    So, I've had great success with two extended batteries that I tried off of ebay. Here are the links, one is a fat and one is the same size as the stock battery.

2300Mah Battery: This one is seeming to do very well for battery life. It gets about 1.5x the original battery and seems to last me all day if not two days with a few hours of gaming and data always on. Straight gaming it seems to be anywhere from 7-8 hours, it kind of fluctuates for some reason, but it's really not a bother.

3600mah: This one is also excellent, especially for those long periods of gaming you want to do. It will last AT LEAST 10 hours if you're having a gaming session with data on, and about a couple hours more with it off. If you're only lightly using the phone (phone calls here and there, texting, light gaming, light web browsing) it will last for about 3 full days. Great battery choice for those who want a lot of juice.

Hopefully this helps some people out! Let me know if you guys have any other questions.