Cm9 alpha 0 is here!

Search This thread

A.VOID

Aug 10, 2010
Need a fix for

Titanium backup someone found one?

I believe this is a superuser issue. I tried installing the new superuser, but it didn't correct it either.
Started to get many reboots after using for a few hours. Now I can't open boat browser favorites without a reboot.

GrandMstrBud

Jan 30, 2007
Google Pixel 6
So far so good, just some small issues. Netflix and youtube HD video's don't work but I knew that prior and when plugging into the computer it keeps popping up to install MFT drivers and doesn't install them just disconnects and reconnects. I went back to 7 for now I need netflix.

bit1

Jul 28, 2008
WOOT! Great job everyone on getting the signatures for the petition signed and this rocks! It's buttery smooth, Youtube looks great. I really feel this is a tablet OS where everything is just within finger's reach.

B3RL1N

Sep 26, 2009
Las Vegas
tyler.berlin
If anyone misses the ability to customize their launcher, check out Nova Launcher. It's built off the stock ICS launcher and allows for many more tweaks than Trebuchet.

I downloaded the update.zip and flashed it in CWM, works perfect.

I found the best grid size is 7x10, 8+ rows and you beging to cut off the text on your icons.

Have fun everyone, I'm loving this ICS build!

One more thing. Anyone notice that in ICS launchers, if you place a widget in portrait mode, it's large than if you place it in landscape? I'm guessing this is a TP related problem due to the dpi fix? Fyi peeps.

Last edited:

dallas.maverick

Jul 4, 2009
Wylie, TX
Is there a working VNC Server app for the touchpad? I am looking to control my touchpad from my PC, again, I am not looking for VNC viewers to view and control my PCs, I am looking for the reverse.

I tried Droid VNC but the server won't start on my touchpad for some reason.

ermacwins

Aug 25, 2009
I turned of notification just to see what happens and noe I get a message saying system ui fail or something like that.

Popped the cm9 rom in and loaded it through Rom manager and now its stuck with the triangle and android. I take it I have to wait for the battery to drain until I can do something about it.

qstorm78

Mar 17, 2009
After installing including Gapps, on first boot i'm presented with the keypad to enter a PIN, which i never had setup on CM7 3.5. Any Ideas? Seating there can't use it.

siralsmooth

Jan 18, 2012
Chicago, IL
Installed this last night. As said, very very smooth. Seems wifi issues still exist. When it connects its great, but after a while the wifi icon goes white, shows connection, but no apps connect.

The image at the top when on the launcher homepage has bleed through of colors about an 1/8th inch across when in landscape mode. CPUTuner crashes and makes touchpad reboot.

All in all, not bad for an alpha. Just wished more was working before the rom was released.

joenathane

Oct 19, 2010
Phoenix
Just wished more was working before the rom was released.

This wasn't a forced upgrade... and the issues that it has are clearly stated in the OP of the release thread not to mention the name of the file update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-Touchpad-alpha0-fullofbugs.zip. I don't think you have a valid complaint, I'm glad that they released it now.

Reactions: bkmo

Top Liked Posts