[ROM][CWM] Official Sensation XL ICS [2.28.709.1] ONLINE

Search This thread

riz157

May 23, 2008
London
Hi guys trying unable to recovery mode after flashing this rom any help will be appreciated.

Gunman84

Nov 11, 2011
Љубљана
Hi guys trying unable to recovery mode after flashing this rom any help will be appreciated.

If you want to go in to recovery, shut down the device and pull out the battery ,then put battery back and press volume down and power button ,then you are in bootloader mode choose recovery with volume button and press power button, now you are in recovery :)

Reactions: riz157

riz157

May 23, 2008
London
If you want to go in to recovery, shut down the device and pull out the battery ,then put battery back and press volume down and power button ,then you are in bootloader mode choose recovery with volume button and press power button, now you are in recovery :)

Thanks that worked mate.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

HTC_HD2 Leo

Feb 12, 2011
Hey guys

If I flashed the Rom then flashed the new hboot . The problems it well be fixed??

Another question;)

When I boot into the bootloader, the bootloader it doesn't search for PI32IMG.zip why???

Plz help.....

Last edited:

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
you can flash ROM.zip via Y cable and gold card.
This will also upgrade your HBOOT,too
ROM zip is inside the RUU files,and it need to be renamed to PI39IMG.zip and puts it to the root of your gold card

But making a goldcard on our type of device will bring possibility of bricking nand right? can we make a goldcard the normal way? using a partition and a hex editor? :)

Johnston411

Mar 31, 2007
Kent
Could you not just add your cid to the android-info.txt file then flash that via the bootloader as a PI3IMG.ZIP?

nader1450

Dec 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
you can flash ROM.zip via Y cable and gold card.
This will also upgrade your HBOOT,too
ROM zip is inside the RUU files,and it need to be renamed to PI39IMG.zip and puts it to the root of your gold card

this is good idea ... But i think no result

i like try this

can u help us step by step

any developer have some idea about this method ?!

Johnston411

Mar 31, 2007
Kent
check this thread out for the original sensation. there is a how to near the bottom which might be worth a go. you'll need to remove some bits from the rom.zip but should be pretty self explanatory.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1459767

don't download anything you find over their to flash on your xl as you'll probably break it

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
check this thread out for the original sensation. there is a how to near the bottom which might be worth a go. you'll need to remove some bits from the rom.zip but should be pretty self explanatory.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1459767

don't download anything you find over their to flash on your xl as you'll probably break it

hmm im having trouble replacing the .txt file in the rom.zip, winrar, 7zip and windows native .zip all tell me archive is corrupt. But i can extract it with no problems, so it isnt corrupt :confused:

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

i like try this

did you use a Y cable or normal USB?

Johnston411

Mar 31, 2007
Kent
If I remember rightly you need to use windows built in archive tool and notepad++ to do it

A fair few people couldn't get passed the corrupt archive error so I think that's how that thread appeared.

Might be worth asking the OP if he'll have a look.

@dutchdanny apologies for the off topic

alfchin

Mar 15, 2011
But making a goldcard on our type of device will bring possibility of bricking nand right? can we make a goldcard the normal way? using a partition and a hex editor? :)

DON'T TRY TO USE NAND TO BURN A GOLD CARD!
IT'S REALLY DANGEROUS

i like try this

You need those things below
Y cable,a sd card,a card reader.
1.make the new sd card as a gold card(like other htc phones),put rom.zip from Ruu On the root of gold card and rename it to PI39IMG.zip
2.make the y cable(it just like otg cable and it has own USB to get power)
3.connect your phone ,pc and sd card reader with the gold card together via y cable.
4.boot into hoot,then it will do something then ask you whether to upgrade.(you may need to try many times to get hboot recognize your gold card).this step is the same to other HTC
Warning:this method is no downgradeable

Last edited:

cb.de

Aug 26, 2010
DON'T TRY TO USE NAND TO BURN A GOLD CARD!
IT'S REALLY DANGEROUS
Why you think it would be dangerous?
A goldcard means just to modify the first sector of a SD card, in this case the first sector of the partition that is mounted as internal storage... don’t see how this could be dangerous, just format that partition and you are back to the original

I tried it, but the device did not accept it as goldcard :(

You need those things below
Y cable,a sd card,a card reader.
1.make the new sd card as a gold card(like other htc phones),put rom.zip from Ruu On the root of gold card and rename it to PI39IMG.zip
2.make the y cable(it just like otg cable and it has own USB to get power)
3.connect your phone ,pc and sd card reader with the gold card together via y cable.
4.boot into hoot,then it will do something then ask you whether to upgrade.(you may need to try many times to get hboot recognize your gold card).this step is the same to other HTC
Warning:this method is no downgradeable

Did you try that? Are you sure this is working?

Last edited:

alfchin

Mar 15, 2011
Why you think it would be dangerous?
A goldcard means just to modify the first sector of a SD card, in this case the first sector of the partition that is mounted as internal storage... don’t see how this could be dangerous, just format that partition and you are back to the original

I tried it, but the device did not accept it as goldcard :(

Did you try that? Are you sure this is working?

I am sure that Y cable works.
and one of my friends bricked his XL by using nand to burn a gold card
if you need further info about y cable,i will try to translate them into English

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Official Sensation XL ICS build

Rom Info:
    Base: 2.28.709.1 CL357769 release-keys (Asian)
    • kernel: Stock
    • Added: SuperUser
    • Added: BusyBox
    • Unsecure boot.img
    • system/app = zipaligned
    • system/framework = zipaligned
    • Fully Deodexed
    • Added: Multi Languages
    • Added: data/app function

I did not test this build, I don't have the device anymore.

USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOUR DEVICE

The rom if FULL STOCK, I made NO visual changes.
    This rom has nothing to do with my BinDroid project
    I made this just for you to enjoy
    Other devs are free to use it in any way they like.

DOWNLOAD ROM HERE
    MIRROR tnx JoeVoo
    MD5: 48F42CCAEAA217E3957F449795D38671
    And flash via ClockWorkMod

Sorry to inform you that the threemusketeers are all on OneX

As I told you before, I will look in to the bugs, and running my kitchen on my Linux machine while I write this.

So don't worry that fast, I did not open a new thread to bring you a buggy rom.
    I will try to fix it:D

Please keep a happy face
    Fixed

new

sdcard -- ok
    wiffi ------ ok
    sense icons and wigets --- ok

https://rapidshare.com/files/668403197/SensationXL_ICS_2.28.709.1_ok.zip

mirror:

http://min.us/mweAY6xyd
    I did not try the rom... so I dont know about the wifi problem
    but the SD card is easy to fix: