[app]aosp messaging[7-26-14]

Search This thread

wellsey1126

Nov 16, 2011
Small issue. I wanted to change the conversation background to a custom image. Anytime i select a picture. The app force closes. Any idea?

MrMattV2

Apr 13, 2010
It won't send mms over WiFi though

Same here I would really like to use this app, but don't wanna commit to flashing it without the mms over WiFi capability. Is there annnnyy idea, insite, suggestion on how to fix this or what might need to be done? I miss this app and hate stock messenger app on g3.

ANY INFO PLEASE AND THANKYOU:]

siraltus

Jan 26, 2010
Same here I would really like to use this app, but don't wanna commit to flashing it without the mms over WiFi capability. Is there annnnyy idea, insite, suggestion on how to fix this or what might need to be done? I miss this app and hate stock messenger app on g3.

ANY INFO PLEASE AND THANKYOU:]

Only the stock LG Messaging app is capable of sending SMS/MMS via T-Mobile's WiFi Calling because it hooks into the IMS framework that WiFi Calling uses.

Any other apps can only send SMS/MMS over the cellular connection, they're not written to access the WiFi Calling/IMS framework.

Harmtan2

Feb 26, 2013
Salt Lake City
Only the stock LG Messaging app is capable of sending SMS/MMS via T-Mobile's WiFi Calling because it hooks into the IMS framework that WiFi Calling uses.

Any other apps can only send SMS/MMS over the cellular connection, they're not written to access the WiFi Calling/IMS framework.

I can't even get the stock messaging app to send mms over wifi.

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app

postulio

Jun 2, 2008
I like the way this app looks. Any chance it would work on a non-LG phone? (I'm on the Note 4). Upgraded to Lollipop and hate Samsung's messages app, looking for a replacement with dark background.

cheers

Top Liked Posts