Xiaomi MI3 dosn´t start-up - no image on screen - just vibrates

Search This thread

supercx

Nov 3, 2012
Hello,

I bought an Xiaomi MI3 64 GB last 18 August and i have received it yesterday 21 August, from Antelife store.

I have configured the phone, installed lots of applications from Android Store, but the phone was not very stable. One time he has rebooted with out any reason.

At night, when i was sleeping, he start to vibrate, but i thought it was the battery finishing. It was strange because i have noted the phone was very hot.

At morning i tried to start the phone but never appears any image and the phone still vibrates from time to time, without appearing any image on the screen.

I have tried to put it charging and the flash led appears red and blinking continuously.

What´s wrong with the phone?

Please help me.

I live in Portugal.

Best regards.

supercx

Nov 3, 2012
Solved.

It was just an battery charge problem. Still doesn´t understand how he drains 43% of battery in standby last night! It was that percentage that he has when i laid my bed to sleep.

Any suggestion?!

Gaurav8651000

Nov 5, 2012
Solved.

It was just an battery charge problem. Still doesn´t understand how he drains 43% of battery in standby last night! It was that percentage that he has when i laid my bed to sleep.

Any suggestion?!

Try formatting the device..and it is maybe because u had many apps running in background..if u still feel there is a problem go to a nearby service centre

dx009

Jun 25, 2012
Gujrat
Hello,

I bought an Xiaomi MI3 64 GB last 18 August and i have received it yesterday 21 August, from Antelife store.

I have configured the phone, installed lots of applications from Android Store, but the phone was not very stable. One time he has rebooted with out any reason.

At night, when i was sleeping, he start to vibrate, but i thought it was the battery finishing. It was strange because i have noted the phone was very hot.

At morning i tried to start the phone but never appears any image and the phone still vibrates from time to time, without appearing any image on the screen.

I have tried to put it charging and the flash led appears red and blinking continuously.

What´s wrong with the phone?

Please help me.

I live in Portugal.

Best regards.

try global version and update via cwm or mi flash may be u r problem is solved :)

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Solved.

Any suggestion?!

new mobile battery is company charged u need to full charge first(100%) then after full discharged(0%) do this 2 or 3 times your battery life is increased .

supercx

Nov 3, 2012
Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

The problem is solved. It seems to be an charging problem or particularity. After the first discharge, it will take about an hour connected to power, to start charging the battery. Then will be needed about 3 hours to full 100% charge. I think that is an battery optimization method from Xiaomi.