[ROM][JB][12/31/2012] MIUI.us 2.10.12 for HTC Rezound aka Vigor

Search This thread

nosympathy

Dec 19, 2010
Cincinnati
Anyone having trouble with this using Bootmanager? I flashed the ROM, the SD card fix and the APN fix and it won't boot past the HTC screen. Wondering if it's a problem with the SD card mounting properly on ICS firmware? Been on the white screen for a while now.

it is the APN fix that is causing it to not boot. Don't flash that. We just figured that out a few moments ago that it is an issue with his APKTool.

con247

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2010
Ann Arbor
Don't flash the sd fix in boot manager because it messes up the rom

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

tekhna

Dec 31, 2007
Wait, so is it a problem with the SD fix or the APN tool? Or both?
I'm on ICS firmware, and if the SD fix doesn't let it boot, then it won't work for those of us on ICS?

nosympathy

Dec 19, 2010
Cincinnati
Wait, so is it a problem with the SD fix or the APN tool? Or both?
I'm on ICS firmware, and if the SD fix doesn't let it boot, then it won't work for those of us on ICS?

Well the APN fix won't boot the rom PERIOD. REgardless of bootmanager or not. I don't know about the other, but con would as he was messing with it last night.

tekhna

Dec 31, 2007
So when you reboot to recovery when you're in an SD card ROM, it's supposed to flash to the SD card ROM, but it's been my experience that Amon Ra doesn't always do that. I had to redo a bunch of stuff on my phone ROM once because stuff I was flashing was affecting the phone ROM, not the SD ROM.
I might wait this out 'til the kinks are ironed out.

Reactions: chefthomas99

hopesrequiem

May 27, 2011
So when you reboot to recovery when you're in an SD card ROM, it's supposed to flash to the SD card ROM, but it's been my experience that Amon Ra doesn't always do that. I had to redo a bunch of stuff on my phone ROM once because stuff I was flashing was affecting the phone ROM, not the SD ROM.
I might wait this out 'til the kinks are ironed out.

Same. I want to flash this but it sound complicated atm

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

nosympathy

Dec 19, 2010
Cincinnati
Same. I want to flash this but it sound complicated atm

ehh only going to be complicated if you flash it in bootmanager

you can always flash it normally, flash the sd card fix, add the apn manually, then nandroid, and restore into bootmanager. That is what I did.

I haven't been doing that for testing with Siul though, as I have flashed this rom a good 15 times in the past 10 mins haha.

hopesrequiem

May 27, 2011
ehh only going to be complicated if you flash it in bootmanager

you can always flash it normally, flash the sd card fix, add the apn manually, then nandroid, and restore into bootmanager. That is what I did.

I haven't been doing that for testing with Siul though, as I have flashed this rom a good 15 times in the past 10 mins haha.

That's dedication. I thank you for helping to advance this

jmichaels1982

May 30, 2011
Long Island, NY
wow

ok this what i am doing right now :

Restoring my apps via titanium back from my recognized fully functional sd card on MIUI ( happiest day of my life ) .

3g working , not LTE .

i dont use text messaging , i use gvoice.

All google apps seems functional as of now , went on market and downloaded titanium pro

btw I have 2-step verification on google, and every thing works wonderful.

I never thought this day would come in my rezound's life.

edit: and now i am tethering on 3g perfectly !!!! anddd surf and talk of 3g works as always on htc phones !

Last edited:

cynikalJ

May 24, 2010
Wow great job but I find it really weird that mms is listed as working but SMS isn't... And its the exact opposite on all the other roms

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have moved to a diferent device/carrier so development for this rom is done/ no more updates. you are free to clone,repack or otherwise use my work in whatever way you whant too, so long as you credit me. And please dont use my aroma script, thats all i ask.

for this one be sure to let oxd3ad that you will be taking over the rezound development.

miuiusanim.gif

MIUI.us Is Proud To Present
    MIUI v4.1 2.10.12 For HTC Rezound

This build is based on MIUI JellyBean

Installation Instructions:
    Place ROM zip file in your SD card
    Boot into recovery
    Create a backup
    Install zip from SD card
    Reboot and enjoy!

Not Working:

LTE not working, if you whant lte stick with the ICS version.

For ICS builds. CDMA USER'S READ THIS So you dont Lose Data
    DO not Long press the Data Icon in the quick settings tab.

http://forums.miui.us/showthread.ph...0-for-HTC-Rezound-aka-Vigor&p=88405#post88405

Now based on Jellybean Version

MIUI Changelog
    BUGS/ISSUES:
    Found a bug or have an issue with the functionality of this ROM? Head on over to http://bugs.scheffsblend.com/describecomponents.cgi?product=MIUIUS-HERCULES-JB and see if the bug or issue exists and if not please feel free to file a new bug with the bug tracker. This is the best way to have the issue officially documented and for myself to keep track of known issues as they occur.
    If it's an app related bug/issue click on the link that says "Apps" on that page and proceed with filing a new bug or searching for an existing one
    It it's system related, such as sound or wifi issues, then click on the link that says "System" on that page and proceed with filing a new bug or searching for an existing one.
    Using this tracker in conjunction with this forum thread will help me out and help others find out if this issue is known and is being worked on or fixed.

Vashypooh CDMA Data Fix

ijustwantmydock
    jmichaels82
    antp121
    nosympathy(pointing me in the right direction for data on cdma)
    jrsmith
    Dmeadows
    Chad
    Johnman
    Miui.us for the base
    and who ever else i forgot
    Verizon apn settings

Code:
    Name 
    Internet

APN
    VZWINTERNET

proxy
    none

port
    not set

username
    not set

pasword
    not set

server
    not set

mmsc
    [url]http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms[/url]

MMS Proxy
    not set

MMS PORT

MCC

MNC

athetification type
    not set

APN type
    default,hipri

APN protocol
    ipv4/ipv6

apn enale/disale
    apn enable

bearer
    unspeciafied
    Does it have any visual hints that it's a sense framework? Are there any parts of the Rom that jump out at you that give it away as being sense?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Its not sense in any way or form, its just uses the sense framework to carry all the miui code, again this is no way a senseless rom, that will never work for miui, this a miui rom ontop of the sense framework. everysense aspect is inactive/disabled/gone. and yes the camera is from sense, the preview is a bit off but i can fix that, and would you rather have the sense camera or the miui/stock one? i can replace it if you guys, but in my opinion the sense camera has way more features than stock one. again this is not a sense rom with miui apks, that will never work. nothing from sense remains short of the sense camera.

I really cannot understand/fathom why people are so reluctant to flash this rom because it uses sense a donor. plus the size, that docent matter one bit, making it smaller wont give a shred of speed/improvment, a script for ram might, but not deleting apks or libs, we have like 700+ system partition space, this rom takes about 300~ of it, thats nothing. and yes i will optimize this rom in time, but right now iv got more important thing to fix, sadly on the most user based cdma.

anyways enough of my rant, hope you guys are enjoying this rom. cheers
    Miui 2.5.18 (v1.0.1) is now available for download, check op for changes, enjoy guys.
    New update uploaded, check op for changes, and as always enjoy guys