JB is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cmplxsmplcty

Mar 4, 2011
New York
I just turned my tablet on to read a book while on lunch and I got the prompt to update. I normally check 2x a day for system update so I was shocked to see it.

Hope it starts rolling out en mass soon!

Attachments

• 2012-09-04_13-26-03_112.jpg
    2012-09-04_13-26-03_112.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 2,464

Einride

Sep 8, 2010
Actually, the OTA usually is out before it's available for download, or atleast it's been like that for the last two updates.

vegandroid

Apr 7, 2011
Auburn
could be my mistake, ive always been able to pull updates from the website when they were released in ota. from what i imagine, it would save bandwidth, but thats a whole nothing thing and i know nothing about that sort of stuff..... regardless, im still calling bull****.

CeeJayII

Apr 19, 2012
What changes do you notice with this build of Jelly Bean? Does the browser work as well as chrome on PC now? Can the infinity now run Crysis at high settings? Does Google Maps now display the location of the All Spark?

timrock

Dec 10, 2010
I just keep trying to please u guys. Heres the screenshoot from device

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

couple of questions:

i just looked at my About, and i noticed that i have versions for GPS, Bluetooth and Wifi. You dont, why is that?

Where is your option for Asus Customized Settings?

Why doesnt the Touch Panel Version show up?

Reactions: Midnitte

cmplxsmplcty

Mar 4, 2011
New York
I do t have answer as to why. Heres screenshot of asus customized options.

Google Now is included. I havent gotten to do much since ive been arguing with you guys.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346782470743.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346782470743.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,228

MartyHulskemper

Jun 5, 2008
Given your number of posts you can expect a few more of these critical replies. I'll just pass on mine, but I have to concede I*am* a bit curious why you did not use the standard screenshot facility. Even if you have 'shopped the shot, it would have made it a lot easier to start with. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just turned my tablet on to read a book while on lunch and I got the prompt to update. I normally check 2x a day for system update so I was shocked to see it.

Hope it starts rolling out en mass soon!
    Updates don't roll out individually. Strange how no one else all this time hasnt recieved the update also. It comes out in waves for different areas/regions. Anyone else in his area receive it yet? Someone else should've gotten it by now at least.

When it does roll out officially, post up how the infinity performs on it. Overall use, benchmarks and battery life.

I will say that my battery is being killed. When I got the update my battery was at appx 86% and it dropped down to 60 by the time I sent those few screen shots in.

I don't have any ROMS, I'm not rooted and I'm not unlocked. I've wanted to but I haven't even gotten around to it.

You guys are so funny, you think everyone with a tablet is on XDA? I highly doubt it. Look at the handful of us.

The only reason I didn't try and grab the file is I thought it was the Ghost Dock Update that people have been reporting the last few days.

At this point you can take it for what you want, I've sent in all the evidence I can.
    lmao bro you are pathetic and apparently very gullible. If you haven't been reading the threads lately, everyone is confirming that JB for 300 can be DOWNLOADED FROM THE ASUS WEBSITE AND INSTALLED ON THE TF700 without root. Which means most likely she did not receive the update via OTA. If you want to believe that coincidentally weeks after the OTA was pushed to the 300's that magically asus decided to send the same build to a random tf700, your an absolute moron and gullible as f***. Clearly you have not seen the level of deceit on xda when it come to people lying about getting OTA's. Your not even worth the argument. If you want to believe that then go ahead. Go take a trip to Narnia while your at it.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

you need to chill out.

Sent from my Galaxy S III
    Well, i see people managed to derp this up in no time flat....

Closed...
    Why don't we all stop playing detective and just be grateful that this thread in a way has allowed us to realize we can have TF300 JB on our TF700s
    Give the OP a break and stop hating.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T