Stock RUU HOX+ International Version.

Search This thread

rikrdoVe

May 3, 2012
Valencia
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Hi, i have a big problem.. I was flashing a rom but it falied and now im stuck in white screen HTC quietly brilliant.

So I was trying to flash this stock ruu: RUU_ENRC2B_U_JB_45_HTC_Europe_1.17.401.1_Radio_3.1 204.168.32_release_299688_signed and throws me an signature error 132.

I had the stcok rom 4.2.2 with Sense 5 and radio 3.1204.171.33 but i dont know if is the correct.

Could you tell me where i could find it? I have searched and can not find it in anywhere. Thnks

Reactions: sayson71

panpjp

Mar 28, 2012
Bangkok
WRONG SECTION!

Anyways, I believe there's one stock Rom collection thread in the Android development section. Shouldn't be hard to find, just scrolled past it today.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app

rikrdoVe

May 3, 2012
Valencia
Redmi Note 9 Pro
WRONG SECTION!

Anyways, I believe there's one stock Rom collection thread in the Android development section. Shouldn't be hard to find, just scrolled past it today.

Ok sorry,
I thought this was the right section.

I found a post with a collection of stock RUU
but I get error signature (132) and says it finds the correct version and try again.

My device does not pass the white HTC screen, bootloader is relocked and the current version is 2.18.707.5 and I'm trying to install is 1.17.401.1 and gives me error.

I can not flash the boot.img or backup because the phone does not recognize it when I connect the pc.

Mr.Boombastic

Jun 16, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Hi, i have a big problem.. I was flashing a rom but it falied and now im stuck in white screen HTC quietly brilliant.

So I was trying to flash this stock ruu: RUU_ENRC2B_U_JB_45_HTC_Europe_1.17.401.1_Radio_3.1 204.168.32_release_299688_signed and throws me an signature error 132.

I had the stcok rom 4.2.2 with Sense 5 and radio 3.1204.171.33 but i dont know if is the correct.

Could you tell me where i could find it? I have searched and can not find it in anywhere. Thnks

Anyway , don't waste your time
Till now we can't find a suitable RUU for updated HBOOT like yours

All you can do is to unlock your bootloader again and flash a custom ROM and a kernel ( BOOT.IMG )

rikrdoVe

May 3, 2012
Valencia
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Anyway , don't waste your time
Till now we can't find a suitable RUU for updated HBOOT like yours

All you can do is to unlock your bootloader again and flash a custom ROM and a kernel ( BOOT.IMG )

Bro, i cant unlock again the bootloader cause the phone is not recognized by the pc.

I tried to do it from the All In One Toolkit, Vemom Flasher, and ADB and I could not because the phone is not recognized. And if I have the drivers installed, and htc sync manager.

How I can do?

rikrdoVe

May 3, 2012
Valencia
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Remove the original HTC drivers and try this universal adb driver
http://adbdriver.com/

My HOX+ wasn´t recognized at all with the HTC drivers by adb.

I tried to install the "adb installer" and uninstalled the original drivers from HTC, and the installation process tells me "device not found"

I was reading that there may be "bricked" the phone. I try to do anything and for any reason the pc recognize my phone.

panpjp

Mar 28, 2012
Bangkok
I think either your phone is nuked or your usb port is (usb is likely, since I've got that problem once too, sent my com to repair and it's working now)

Mr.Boombastic

Jun 16, 2013
Abu Dhabi
There is no Stock RUU for HTC One X + (Version International) to download? I mean the exe file. I was trying to flash this:
RUU_ENRC2B_U_JB_45_HTC_Europe_1.17.401.1_Radio_3.1204.168.32_release_299688_signed

But in the process throws me an error signature, Error 132.
"Find the correct signature and try again"

No!
No Ruu available yet that work for our updated hboot

U need to get ( fastboot USB ) in bootloader to be ready to flash , ana u must bein recovery to sideload a ROM , I can't help more , never got a similar problem

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.