Jul 8, 2012
London
Bro m not able to get it clearly..
If u r free..Plx Post A Guide regarding that :cool:

iv not done it before and I only post things Iv tested myself

I can give you an idea - the rest you will have to work out yourself

see for example this code for the gps toggle

Code:
<FrameLayout android:background="@drawable/tile_toggle" android:layout_width="83.0px" android:layout_height="80.0px" android:layout_weight="1.0">
                        [COLOR="Red"]<com.android.systemui.statusbar.quickpanel.GpsSettingButton[/COLOR] android:textSize="0.0dip" android:textStyle="normal" android:textColor="#00ffffff" android:gravity="center" android:id="[COLOR="Red"]@id/quickpanel_gps_btn_text[/COLOR]" android:background="@drawable/quickpanel_button_selector_bg" android:paddingTop="58.0dip" android:paddingBottom="3.0dip" android:focusable="true" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"[COLOR="Red"] android:text="@string/quickpanel_gps_text"[/COLOR] />
                        <ImageView android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal" [COLOR="Red"]android:id="@id/quickpanel_gps_btn_icon[/COLOR]" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginTop="3.0px" [COLOR="Red"]android:src="@drawable/quickpanel_icon_gps_off[/COLOR]" />
                        <TextView android:textSize="12.0dip" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:gravity="center" android:layout_gravity="bottom" android:background="#00000000" android:layout_width="83.0px" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginBottom="12.0px" android:text="" android:singleLine="true" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" />
                    </FrameLayout>

see the code that I have marked in red

change the com.android........ part to the smali you will find in com.android.systemui.statusbar.quickpanel to the one you want
eg
Code:
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.quickpanel.NameOfTheSmali

the rest find the values that relates to the toggle in the id.xml and strings.xml and change them
same with the drawable values for the pngs

Last edited:
Reactions: Himan Boro

Himan Boro

Jul 31, 2013
Guwahati

Code:
<FrameLayout android:background="@drawable/tile_toggle" android:layout_width="83.0px" android:layout_height="80.0px" android:layout_weight="1.0">
                        [COLOR="Red"]<com.android.systemui.statusbar.quickpanel.GpsSettingButton[/COLOR] android:textSize="0.0dip" android:textStyle="normal" android:textColor="#00ffffff" android:gravity="center" android:id="[COLOR="Red"]@id/quickpanel_gps_btn_text[/COLOR]" android:background="@drawable/quickpanel_button_selector_bg" android:paddingTop="58.0dip" android:paddingBottom="3.0dip" android:focusable="true" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"[COLOR="Red"] android:text="@string/quickpanel_gps_text"[/COLOR] />
                        <ImageView android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal" [COLOR="Red"]android:id="@id/quickpanel_gps_btn_icon[/COLOR]" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginTop="3.0px" [COLOR="Red"]android:src="@drawable/quickpanel_icon_gps_off[/COLOR]" />
                        <TextView android:textSize="12.0dip" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:gravity="center" android:layout_gravity="bottom" android:background="#00000000" android:layout_width="83.0px" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginBottom="12.0px" android:text="" android:singleLine="true" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" />
                    </FrameLayout>

change the com.android........ part to the smali you will find in com.android.systemui.statusbar.quickpanel to the one you want
eg
Code:

the rest find the values that relates to the toggle in the id.xml and strings.xml and change them

ok..i will give a try to it....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bro m not able to get it clearly..
    If u r free..Plx Post A Guide regarding that :cool:

Code:
                        </FrameLayout>

eg
    Code: