Phone won't charge with factory cable (plot twist)

Search This thread

Kole_Ackerson

Feb 27, 2012
Minden, NV
Hey guys I woke up to see my phone fully charged. After browsing on it until about 1130 it was about 80%. I work night so I decided to plug it in and give it a full charge (I know its not good for the battery). It said charger not comparable with this device? Wtf? So I pulled the battery out and the water indicator stickers under and on the batter and red X's on them.. The thing is I've had this phone for less then 3 weeks, been in a case since the first minute I've had it, and its NEVER been near water. EVER. So I went into recover wiped the cache. Its now charging but what should I do now? I'm just stumped that the water damage indicators are activated on the battery and under it but its never been close to any water, not even my sink.. Advice?
Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Hey guys I woke up to see my phone fully charged. After browsing on it until about 1130 it was about 80%. I work night so I decided to plug it in and give it a full charge (I know its not good for the battery). It said charger not comparable with this device? Wtf? So I pulled the battery out and the water indicator stickers under and on the batter and red X's on them.. The thing is I've had this phone for less then 3 weeks, been in a case since the first minute I've had it, and its NEVER been near water. EVER. So I went into recover wiped the cache. Its now charging but what should I do now? I'm just stumped that the water damage indicators are activated on the battery and under it but its never been close to any water, not even my sink.. Advice?
Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

I'd say since you haven't had the phone even a month I'd bring it back to where you got it and show them..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk