[Q] HTC M7 upgrade to sense 6

Search This thread

jmffcr

Jun 26, 2014
Hello everybody,
I few days ago i bought an HTC M7 ATT unlocked phone to work in Costa Rica, it really work very nice but has the android version 4.1.2, sense 5 and software version 1.26.502.12. As you all can undestand i want sense 6 but i just migrate from IOS and im new in android. I have been reading how to do it manually but im not clear at all, in fact i downloaded an image in HTC1guru called: OTA_M7_UL_K44_SENSE60_MR_HTC_Europe_5.11.401.10-4.19.401.11_release_372404wj19h95c0x6oa19n.zip
but Im not sure if i can use a OTA version from Europe or Asia here in America. :eek:
As i can see once i have the correct OTA version its not a big deal to upgrade to sense 6 but its my firts time and i want to do it right.
In the procedure to do the upgrade there is a point complicated for me: Make sure to have the stock Recovery installed. You can usually just pull this from the OTA file itself and flash via: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img ?? Could you please explain me that??

if anyone of you could explain me o recommend something better i really would appreciated.

Thanks in advance:good: