Adding apps to Multi Window?

Search This thread

animedreamer240

Mar 1, 2014
Hey guys. I'm just wondering how to enable any app to the Multi Window sidebar? I've rooted my Tab Pro 8.4, but I don't know where to begin. On my Note 10.1, I had used the Multi Window Manager, but that was specific to that device.

thornev

Feb 3, 2012
Hudson Valley, NY
Hey guys. I'm just wondering how to enable any app to the Multi Window sidebar? I've rooted my Tab Pro 8.4, but I don't know where to begin. On my Note 10.1, I had used the Multi Window Manager, but that was specific to that device.

There's an edit button at the bottom of the sidebar. Click the 2 horizontal lines to get to it. There's a help button too.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

animedreamer240

Mar 1, 2014
There's an edit button at the bottom of the sidebar. Click the 2 horizontal lines to get to it. There's a help button too.

Thanks, but I would like to add apps such as Spotify, Skype, etc, which don't have a multi-window option. I was wondering if there is a way to do this after rooting.

rebelpwns1

Feb 3, 2010
mw apps manager

There's a app on the play store called mw apps manager. It let's you add apps to the split view but pop up windows doesn't work for most apps.

scottharris4

Oct 5, 2011
How do I drag and drop items onto the multi window sidebar? I clicked the edit button, click and hold on an app, try to drag it over, nothing happens. Same thing with try to remove an app from the sidebar.

gingerdude

Apr 23, 2012
Okay I can confirm I can add any app to multi window on my unrooted tab 8.4 using the mw - pen window enabler linked on page one. I had to buy the pro key but easily worth the £1.30 which I plan to email Samsung to get it back. If it's possible for a guy to make this app why can't they enable it by default.

pitamus

Oct 20, 2011
catford
I believe the xposed module is called wanam xposed and is a all I one touch wiz tweaker. The multi window editor is in the interface tab I believe

Reactions: k1ng617

Stuart Little

Aug 12, 2013
Utrecht
www.mailtown.tk
I'm using wanam exposed and you can change multi windows apps there :)
y5y3a9u3.jpg

8yja4aty.jpg

Sent from my beastly SM-T320

Reactions: h0lypop

h0lypop

Dec 2, 2014
What can I do in 5.0.2?
Xposed doesn't support 5.0.2
So how we can edit multi windows sidebar?
There's some apps in play store, but no one works

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As the tab pro tablets multiwindow tray combine both the floating and dual/quad multiwindow, if your device is rooted, you could could use the MW Apps Manager to add more apps for dual/quad multiwindow and use the Pen Window Manager to add same apps to be able to run in floating mode. If your device is not rooted you could use MW-Pen App Enabler to add apps to both modes.
    Multi window manager will work

sent from my note 3 or note 10.1 2014

Multi window manager in the playstore doesn't work with kit kat yet. The developer said he's working on it.

Sent from my SM-T320 using XDA Premium HD app
    I believe the xposed module is called wanam xposed and is a all I one touch wiz tweaker. The multi window editor is in the interface tab I believe
    I'm using wanam exposed and you can change multi windows apps there :)
    y5y3a9u3.jpg

8yja4aty.jpg

Sent from my beastly SM-T320