Problem after update

Search This thread
Well either way you'll never get anywhere without 4.4.2 because you said that's what you have.. It won't flash anything below that so try 4.4.2

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I want to get back 4.2 or 4.3 JB cuz Kit Kat is so awful. Ive read threads (or so I thought) that you can flash down, unless I'm just misunderstanding them. reflashing 4.4.2 wont fix problems, or will it by rooting then I can add a custom ROM?

Well either way you'll never get anywhere without 4.4.2 because you said that's what you have.. It won't flash anything below that so try 4.4.2

SOOO Ive tried 4 diff USB ports on PC with all the same results, just used my 5th and final port and would you believe it went through!

I used this file M919UVUFNB4_M919TMBFNB4_M919UVUFNB4_HOME.tar.md5

Essentially just reflashed 4.4.2 ROM right, stock? So now that I found a good port guess I can root it now with custom 4.4.2 roms

sheesh, millions of hours wasted because of a USB port

serio22

Jul 1, 2012
Houston
I want to get back 4.2 or 4.3 JB cuz Kit Kat is so awful. Ive read threads (or so I thought) that you can flash down, unless I'm just misunderstanding them. reflashing 4.4.2 wont fix problems, or will it by rooting then I can add a custom ROM?

You cant downgrade with odin, you can try flashing a ROM or if you have a previous backup restore it

SOOO Ive tried 4 diff USB ports on PC with all the same results, just used my 5th and final port and would you believe it went through!

I used this file M919UVUFNB4_M919TMBFNB4_M919UVUFNB4_HOME.tar.md5

Essentially just reflashed 4.4.2 ROM right, stock? So now that I found a good port guess I can root it now with custom 4.4.2 roms

sheesh, millions of hours wasted because of a USB port

Wow I can't believe out of 5 ports only one worked lol, but hey at least you got it working

You cant downgrade with odin, you can try flashing a ROM or if you have a previous backup restore it

Wow I can't believe out of 5 ports only one worked lol, but hey at least you got it working

talk about frustratin, those USB ports do work for other stuff, just not programming phone with Odin! what do you think is cause of that?

serio22

Jul 1, 2012
Houston
talk about frustratin, those USB ports do work for other stuff, just not programming phone with Odin! what do you think is cause of that?

Don't know, but I seen people having problems like that too and trying different ports or computer works for them.. Technology lol