Originally Posted by blackfire74
I know you guys here don't like such questions, but can I ask for links to that tools? I got S2 Root file but it has to be flashed via Odin. What recovery tools from Play Store? You mean this?: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...erytools&hl=pl
How can I get "my temporary CWM touch recovery"? What ZIP to apply then? Geez! Am I that stupid or it is just language issue? Hahaha
Dont worry dude. i'll try and explain as much as i can.
1. Go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1746794
and choose the Root_SuperSU.0.96.Only-signed.zip or Root_SuperSU.0.98.Only-signed.zip from the attachments.
2. Paste it in your ext sd card and power off.
3. Reboot into recovery mode and choose apply update from sdcard and select the SuperSU file.
4. Now reboot your device and it will be successfully rooted and SuperSU will be installed.
5. Download temporary cwm recovery from their website or get it via recovery tools in play store. (link provided by you is correct except for different language i think
6. Paste cwm.zip it in ext sd and reboot into recovery mode. apply update and you will get temporary cwm recovery.
7. Now you can take backup from it. it will backup all your data and both rom, kernel and even recovery will be stock.
Be careful while flashing roms or kernels though.
Hit the Thanks button if I helped.