[Q] where is Samsung learning hub ???

Search This thread

dagdadiamaith

Nov 20, 2012
Hi all,
I've been searching high and low for a solution or a clue to solve the following problem but without any start of a lead.

I am running OMEGA v9.0 (btw, if I could've posted on the OMEGA thread, I would've done it ;). I just can't. I am not a developer).

Before flashing and upgrading to KK i had Samsung learning (and music, and video...) running perfectly well.

Since I flashed and upgraded to kk, Samsung Hub starts but I only have "books", "video" and "games".
No more "learning" and "music". This is quite annoying as I can't access what I bought.

Is it because the rom is rooted? Or because it is KK? Or my coutry? (France).

I tried "cloak root" but then Samsung Hub wouldn't start.
I tried to reinstall a previous version of learning with TB but it didn't work and I eventually messed up my rom and had to re-flash.
Tried to download a version of "samsung learning" from some kind of Samsung server but... didn't work... see sentence just above...

Well, has anyone jus a beginning of a start of a clue?

Thank you all !!!

Last edited:

jcespi2005

Feb 15, 2006
Madrid
OnePlus 9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Seems first time you enter on Hub you need to install some additional apps...

qetugune.jpg

I think i can upload my apks and libs for you to test...

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi all,
I've been searching high and low for a solution or a clue to solve the following problem but without any start of a lead.

I am running OMEGA v9.0 (btw, if I could've posted on the OMEGA thread, I would've done it ;). I just can't. I am not a developer).

Before flashing and upgrading to KK i had Samsung learning (and music, and video...) running perfectly well.

Since I flashed and upgraded to kk, Samsung Hub starts but I only have "books", "video" and "games".
No more "learning" and "music". This is quite annoying as I can't access what I bought.

I tried to reinstall a previous version of learning with TB but it didn't work and I eventually messed up my rom and had to re-flash.
Tried to download a version of "samsung learning" from some kind of Samsung server but... didn't work... see sentence just above...

Thank you all !!!

You must have a rom based on the firmware from a country that have all the hub modules. It varies from country to country. F.x. the Polish FW has not music and video module..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tiki20

dagdadiamaith

Nov 20, 2012
Hi,

yes, on the very first start it asks me to install additional apps... but only books, video and game.

I have the same selection screen as you, with only 3 items.

As I said, I tried to manualy add learning. I only ended up on messing up my phone and having to reflash.

jcespi2005

Feb 15, 2006
Madrid
OnePlus 9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Hi,

yes, on the very first start it asks me to install additional apps... but only books, video and game.

I have the same selection screen as you, with only 3 items.

As I said, I tried to manualy add learning. I only ended up on messing up my phone and having to reflash.

Did you try to go back to 4.3 stock?

dagdadiamaith

Nov 20, 2012
Did you try to go back to 4.3 stock?

Non, I haven't tried. I don't think I'm going to. Everywhere it's said that there is no way back once you have flashed KK.

But I checked on another Note 3 under 4.3 stock, in a shop: all options are present. So I guess this is linked to either KK or root. I should try with an unrooted version of KK. But then I need to prepare the operation and plan how to go back to Omega.

Last edited:

jcespi2005

Feb 15, 2006
Madrid
OnePlus 9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Non, I haven't tried. I don't think I'm going to. Everywhere it's said that there is no way back once you have flashed KK.

But I checked on another Note 3 under 4.3 stock, in a shop: all options are present. So I guess this is linked to either KK or root. I should try with an unrooted version of KK. But then I need to prepare the operation and plan how to go back to Omega.

That's true, you can't go back from KK

But can ask Samsung when KK is official for you region...

jcespi2005

Feb 15, 2006
Madrid
OnePlus 9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
yes, i'm gonna wait.

I've already submitted the problem to Samsung. Waiting for their answer.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your support.

Regards

Finally installed KitKat 4.4.2 PHE and can confirm I have all Samsung Hub modules I had on 4.3

First time you execute Hub, you can choose what apps to install, as on previous version...

Cheers

dagdadiamaith

Nov 20, 2012
Finally installed KitKat 4.4.2 PHE and can confirm I have all Samsung Hub modules I had on 4.3

First time you execute Hub, you can choose what apps to install, as on previous version...

Cheers

Hi,

I'm on omega V11 XXUENB7...
And I still don't have the choice.
At first start the only apps i can install are books, video and game.

Really weird. Is it due to the fact I am in France?

Cheers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

Thank you all !!!

You must have a rom based on the firmware from a country that have all the hub modules. It varies from country to country. F.x. the Polish FW has not music and video module..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk