Nova Launcher Prime

Search This thread

phillymatt

Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using Nova Prime on my phone and decided to try it on my Iconia. It has a lot of customization, and the Prime version has gesture shortcuts, the ability to hide apps in the app drawer and some nice transition animations. My favorite feature is that you can long hold on your screen to add Widgets :p

Screenshot_2012-03-18-11-06-50.png

Screenshot_2012-03-18-11-17-33.png

Here's my phone as a comparison:

Screenshot_2012-03-18-11-15-09.png

phillymatt

Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
It's not a dock I used different color cons on my app folders and put them on the bottom row. And the 3rd picture is my phone. Only the phone version has a dock.

dincdoes.me

May 8, 2011
Detroit
Have you tried apex I find it a little smother and more stable nova crashed on me alot

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

dincdoes.me

May 8, 2011
Detroit
I like Apex launcher much better. I have it on my phone, Nexus S, and on my A500. It has more options than Nova and it's free.

Agreed and when u use root explorer to make it a system app it looks like stock but give you so much more. Plus I think its more fluid I do wish anderweb would update his adw launcher I feel like he's kinda stuck on what to do with it since he has such a wide range of users froyo up to ics.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

phillymatt

Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I gave Apex a shot... It's definitely smooth and full of options, however I get a FC every time I long hold an icon in the app drawer to make a shortcut.

Edit: I found the developer's thread on xda... Launcher needs to be pushed to system/app not installed via the market. Works flawlessly now.

Last edited:

dincdoes.me

May 8, 2011
Detroit
I gave Apex a shot... It's definitely smooth and full of options, however I get a FC every time I long hold an icon in the app drawer to make a shortcut.

Edit: I found the developer's thread on xda... Launcher needs to be pushed to system/app not installed via the market. Works flawlessly now.

Told ya foo enjoy!

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been using Nova Prime on my phone and decided to try it on my Iconia. It has a lot of customization, and the Prime version has gesture shortcuts, the ability to hide apps in the app drawer and some nice transition animations. My favorite feature is that you can long hold on your screen to add Widgets :p

Screenshot_2012-03-18-11-06-50.png

Screenshot_2012-03-18-11-17-33.png

Here's my phone as a comparison:

Screenshot_2012-03-18-11-15-09.png
    Have you tried apex I find it a little smother and more stable nova crashed on me alot

Nope haven't tried it yet but I will :) I haven't had any issues with Nova whatsoever. The beta was super buggy but the newest version is stable.