[OFFICIAL]Pre-orders Shipping & Current Rumors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

swaze

Nov 11, 2009
I know one thing. After all this nonsense HTC better secretly leak an eng boot loader so that s-off is easy as pie.

Sent from my Touchpad using xda premium

mbaseball3

Nov 20, 2008
the oc
I know one thing. After all this nonsense HTC better secretly leak an eng boot loader so that s-off is easy as pie.

Sent from my Touchpad using xda premium

Honestly forget about anything being handed out from htc or sprint. It isnt the fault of either of them for this bs. Sprint i guess can be faulted for lack of communication with its users, but it seems as though they lack a crisis management group to handle use angry customers in any public way. Reading a lot of the comments on their Facebook pages shows the lack of communication. But, we here have our own insiders info.

Sent from my Transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just think... less than a week ago, I popped in here, posted that I seen all the hits from here and wanted to come by and say hi... and the first immediate post after was and just who the f*ck are you pretty much LMAO...

now you're all like family :) though if im gonna stick around here, you might have to teach me a thing or two so i fit in haha
    WOW.. well i came here to give you guys the news, but after reading through 13 new pages, I see you got it LOL.
    **** inside sprint you realize he's just stringing everyone along to raise his hit counter right? Want to watch something, watch your email for a UPS tracking number.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

lol... i get nothing from that.. i've been blogging sprint stuff for 3+ years... sure I enjoy new folks finding my site, but after the EVOGATE is over, i'll still be there blogging, just as before. I'm on a free site, i get nothing from extra hits on the counter.. lol. If anything, it puts me in MORE danger.. lol.
    Alright folks, I trust that everyone has had some time to cool off.
    I had to clean up a lot of bickering, trolling and other assorted nonsense.
    I just did this morning's round because there seems to be quite a bit of this going on throughout this thread. :cool:

1. If you disagree with someone on this thread, don't turn it into a flame war.
    It's ok to respectfully disagree but it should not turn into pages and pages of back and forth nonsense.
    2. If you see a troll post, don't feed it, report it.
    3. If a mod has to come in here to do this kind of clean up again, this thread may be closed much longer than a few hours.

Please keep things civil.

I will say this once and once only. Keep things respectful and on topic or I will personally close this thread and start sending people to Bansville.

Only warning

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2