[ALL ICS / JELLYBEAN / KIT KAT] Related Topics / Questions / News

Search This thread

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006
No, until official ics for su760 is out, i have asked them last week. Well Its not exactly what they replied but transleted LG->Human language.

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app
No Word from
LG Indonesia
LG Singapore

LG Korea Caters for koreans as seen with the release for their phones
Anyway
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/...ews/home_mobile/information/2660357_1483.html

"Optimus 2 X will be completed during the month that Optimus is big and Optimus 3D ICS within this year as it is possible to upgrade. "

What within this year means SU760 will Get update on DEC 31 11:59 Korean Time Damn LGV Lies Good Vaguely. Just looked at calender Holy Crap OCT Has a week and half till the end :crying::crying::crying:

Reactions: adri_360

bether

Aug 28, 2010
"Google translator" talks diferent:
"LG Electronics, 512MB memory smart phone products to Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) upgrade in progress.
Optimus Big Optimus 3D Optimus 2X will be completed in the month of the year in the ICS upgrade is possible."

http://translate.google.com/transla...ews/home_mobile/information/2660357_1483.html

edit:
Google Translator is stupid :)
@defcomg you are right:

옵티머스2X
는 이달 중 완료되며
옵티머스 빅과
옵티머스 3D
는 올해 안에 ICS로 업그레이드가 가능하다.

translated:

Optimus 2X
Of the month is completed.
Optimus Big and
Optimus 3D
Is possible to upgrade to ICS in the year.

edit2:
옵티머스 3D = Optimus 3D

Last edited:

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006
I sent my first message to LG South Africa Lets see their response damn their forced me to tick i wish to recieve newsletters Grrrr now they gonna spam my email:eek:

oile

Jul 18, 2011
Taranto
So, just to clarify things for me and other users (please correct me if I am wrong):

1.There is ICS for su760 v30 but is still beta, NOT official (I mean flashable by LG tools directly)
2. A rom port from LGP920 to SU760 is possible. The other way (at least for ICS) is still not possible (not flashable without problems).
3. There are statements of upgrade guaranteed within the year for P920

Is all right?

LeighR

Aug 17, 2012
So, just to clarify things for me and other users (please correct me if I am wrong):

1.There is ICS for su760 v30 but is still beta, NOT official (I mean flashable by LG tools directly)
2. A rom port from LGP920 to SU760 is possible. The other way (at least for ICS) is still not possible (not flashable without problems).
3. There are statements of upgrade guaranteed within the year for P920

Is all right?

correct

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app

axlina

Aug 6, 2011
Slavonski Brod
Optimus 3D
Is possible to upgrade to ICS in the year

What does that mean?
Does it mean that update is questionable, or it means that it will be delivered, could be this year but probably next year????

Last edited:

nico_l

Jan 2, 2008
@axlina could mean anything. Due to google translation and maybe different concept of time due to cultural differences between LG and the rest of the world :p

Gesendet von meinem LG P920 mit Tapatalk. Rom is ThiaiZ O3D 2.8 with Promethius-Kernel 1.5

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006
Reply from LG says there is no ics and that i should buy a newer model (implied) with ics WTF LG Logic thats that

Reactions: Farhad4500

Shukri211

Jul 8, 2012
Well its LG guys, charged us a lot yes, but otherwise they were never a leading company or someone you should invest with unless you're absolutely sure. I hate this phone, as a phone, but thank you for all the help the members here have provided, you make android cool

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HELLO :D :D :D :D

2012_10_26_02_17_55.jpg
    Ok guys its official now..
    I booted ICS check back in 15 minutes ill post the video.
    Getting closer day by day..

I managed to get decompression and after reboot it doesnt bootloop..(and it gets recognised by windows.. ) :good:
    Thats all im gonna say for now.. ;)

No promises so dont get over excited.. and don't ask about how i did it.
    All i can say is that i believe we ae close enough but then again who knows. :/
    ICSXBSALL.jpg

WE ARE BACK