Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Rom by DFT Team

OP Catar

17th April 2012, 05:33 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
I buy HTC Radar with windows phone 7 mango... and well.... it's ok but I prefer windows phone 6.5. I can use spbfinance, use as hard disc to copy information without use zune or other programs...... I think windows phone 7 is... closed system.

I hear about a new rom by DFT team. Some news?

I'm really interested in this rom, what will do? rom will be like windows phone 6.5?

Thanks for your help.
17th April 2012, 08:56 PM   |  #2  
Flag Yonkers,NY
Thanks Meter: 6

231 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catar

I buy HTC Radar with windows phone 7 mango... and well.... it's ok but I prefer windows phone 6.5. I can use spbfinance, use as hard disc to copy information without use zune or other programs...... I think windows phone 7 is... closed system.

I hear about a new rom by DFT team. Some news?

I'm really interested in this rom, what will do? rom will be like windows phone 6.5?

Thanks for your help.

The ROM is a windows phone rom, nothing like 6.5 if that's what you want. I'm not sure if the Radar will get dev unlocked to actually install this rom.
17th April 2012, 11:28 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
Red face HTC radar with 6.5 programs
well, it will be nice if I can use windows 6.5 on htc radar because at this moment I can't use spbfinance, tomtom, Copilot, Compegps, phonetracker and all programs I use on windows phone 6.5 . I don't understand this king of thinks. Seems that windows phone 7 have to be easier...

If you have any information to solve it, or to install windows phone 6.5, please let me know. i will pay you some beers

Thanks,
18th April 2012, 01:34 AM   |  #4  
Flag Sylacauga, AL
Thanks Meter: 11

150 posts
More
Impossible.
18th April 2012, 11:49 AM   |  #5  
Flag Nairobi, Kenya
Thanks Meter: 3

25 posts
More
Windows Phone Custom ROMs for HTC Titan and Radar Coming according to Cotulla of DFT http://www.htcphones.net/windows-pho...-radar-coming/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lesnjoro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 04:22 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
DFT team
As a user. Can I contact with DFT team? I sure they are big profesionals, but if i can help it will be great. I'm not informatic but.... perhaps user point of view will be usefull.

Thanks,
10th May 2012, 08:57 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

7 posts
something new from DFT
some news from DFT rom??

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread