[scripts pack] tgb gaming/performance engine V2

Search This thread
lol.. jerry i didnt understand.. the 2nd half of what you said... :p ... can u say againn.. ? :silly::silly:

Its just half ( if not more) of the scripts that are " tweak scripts" that are supposedly enhancing performance, aren't doing anything..maybe even hindering performance,possibly even battery.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

_viren_

Jun 16, 2012
mumbai
Its just half ( if not more) of the scripts that are " tweak scripts" that are supposedly enhancing performance, aren't doing anything..maybe even hindering performance,possibly even battery.

:eek: ... but i am just guessing... dont these tweaks make a very slight difference.. :rolleyes: ... well... if it just gives a minor difference.... and they in size of kbs... :p ... so adding them.. wont matter that much i guess.. ?? (correct me if am wrng or partially wrong or watever.. :p)

:eek: ... but i am just guessing... dont these tweaks make a very slight difference.. :rolleyes: ... well... if it just gives a minor difference.... and they in size of kbs... :p ... so adding them.. wont matter that much i guess.. ?? (correct me if am wrng or partially wrong or watever.. :p)

I dont think your wrong in that aspect..but if they hinder in performance or battery than that would be a different story.

shreyas.kukde

Feb 4, 2011
Pune
I dont think your wrong in that aspect..but if they hinder in performance or battery than that would be a different story.

These tweaks dont affect on your battery mate... clear your misunderstandings first. By saying that you are disrespecting the respective coders, I have just made a collection of all those useful tweaks plus modded some of them to work on our device, but they are definitely not programmed to eat your battery...
And P.S: These are not meant for ICS, get those from somewhere else.

These tweaks dont affect on your battery mate... clear your misunderstandings first. By saying that you are disrespecting the respective coders, I have just made a collection of all those useful tweaks plus modded some of them to work on our device, but they are definitely not programmed to eat your battery...
And P.S: These are not meant for ICS, get those from somewhere else.

I think that you've misinterpreted my posts as I wasnt directly talking about your script pack, I dont even know what scripts you have in there as ive never used it..furthermore..I have no misunderstandings about what ive said as it was my opinion on the matter and there wasnt any disrespectful comments made to any developer,coder,or modder as I dont post rude or disrespectful comments..it was simply just an opinion that some scripts do not help performance,rather they hinder performance;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    tgbenginebyshreyaskukde.png

What is the GingerBlurB Engine?

Its a Scripts Package I created. It combines the scripts which I personally chose to make ROMS and my ROM too more smoother and increase the overall performance. It also makes Games perform better.

Note: Dont use any other scripts package, it may conflict and may make your phone not boot. For max performance, use with The GingerBlurB V3 ROM.

Features
    ✔ Increase touchscreen sensitivity
    ✔ Less RAM usage
    ✔ Reduced usage of *.db files and faster database access.
    ✔ Faster disk access through remount script (noatime, disabled barrier etc)
    ✔ Better network throughput from TCP tweaks and 3G tweaks
    ✔ Overall Better Performance and Battery Life
    ✔ Less lags through LMK Tweak and Various VM Tweaks
    ✔ Faster SDCARD Read/Write Speed

Requirement: Kernel and ROM which supports init.d scripts.

I want to thank you the following people for I took their scripts and included it in my engine:

Loopy
    Pikachu
    Zeppelinrox
    Imbawind
    Slaid480

Changelog:
    This is a smaller update which has updated CFS kernel tweak by thachtunganh

GET THE ENGINE HERE. V2
    This is not a copy SlaidyBoost?

no man, i took scripts from the persons I mentioned, it includes slaidy too, but not just him. most credit goes to loopy.
    Thank you sir for pointing out :)
    Fixed

Well, don't have to call me sir :)
    We are the same :D.

And i have some tweaks for CFS kernel, i will send them to you later.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
    I can say after reading this scripts.
    This are just collection of all tweak's available. :)

Yess, thats what I said on the first post :)
    but some tweaks are actually modified for our device as some of 'em were for other devices. :)
    I'll update with some more modifications later, right now am kinda busy porting. ;)
    How to use these tweaks.just flash????

Yup just flash it.:)

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA