EPICTROY

Jun 17, 2010
I hope this rom is amazing it sounds amazing

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

KingDavid63

Apr 6, 2011
Warrior, AL
www.facebook.com
Thanks bro. I'm on ur Revolution v6 (been on since v4) I flashed the new LTE modem on top of it. This morning discovered a nice surprise.
ava3amyp.jpg

How does this rom compare 2 the v6? I might try it but I'm already loving ur Revolution, thanks 4 that great rom.
a7ytamu8.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Where's the lte modem

Sent from my Beast of a Note 2

DMen81

Jan 17, 2012
Reactions: aminalmo

Sashin

Dec 11, 2009
What's the main differences between this and the MyRom Revolution? Just wondering why he decided to make a new thread for this one.

aminalmo

Dec 14, 2009
Fairview/NJ
Looks bad a*s, does this version have siplistic framwork?

Thanks bro. I'm on ur Revolution v6 (been on since v4) I flashed the new LTE modem on top of it. This morning discovered a nice surprise.
ava3amyp.jpg

How does this rom compare 2 the v6? I might try it but I'm already loving ur Revolution, thanks 4 that great rom.
a7ytamu8.jpg

Thank u my friend
This rom is tmobile base it has wifi calling and some mods from myrom revolution I tried making sf work but it will break the wifi calling so I decided to make this for who use wifi calling :)
Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Does this have a WiFi Calling? I know that it's a T-Mob based ROM. Just making sure. Thanks.

Yes my friend it does

aminalmo

Dec 14, 2009
Fairview/NJ
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

question, does this rom have a tethering hack built in or will i need to mess with apn settings myself / find a mod to flash? I can't remember why i settled in on your "MyRom" variants as my daily drivers I assume it's due to the cool features you bake in and some of the aroma additions you make. I don't expect the current revolution aroma flasher to work with this rom. Are you considering using this as the new base for your revolution series / will the awesomeness that you've given us in the revolution series make its way to this thread / Rom?

sorry that's a lot of questions. Feel free to ignore me if you don't feel like responding.

I will do my best to make tethering work in next version
And im working on aroma with the same futures but I need some time :)

EPICTROY

Jun 17, 2010
Thanks like this one better then the myrom one this is amazing as it should great job :D:thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

shizenyasuya

Sep 19, 2008
Seattle
take your time man, great work. hey would this work for the teathering? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2057344

Agree with ^ You've made a lot of awesomeness for us. I don't want anything I say to sound demanding. Just curiosity. Also if anybody is interested in tethering / google wallet, I have both working on this rom. lemme know if you need help.

also, assuming t-mobile hasn't changed their method to prevent tethering without a tethering plan, that method should work. It looks a bit involved, but it's thorough and then you won't have to worry about which process you use to start tethering, so i might give this a try later today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 141park

chrisa887

Feb 25, 2012
wichita
Agree with ^ You've made a lot of awesomeness for us. I don't want anything I say to sound demanding. Just curiosity. Also if anybody is interested in tethering / google wallet, I have both working on this rom. lemme know if you need help.

also, assuming t-mobile hasn't changed their method to prevent tethering without a tethering plan, that method should work. It looks a bit involved, but it's thorough and then you won't have to worry about which process you use to start tethering, so i might give this a try later today.

used it on my s3 but i never made the mod it was just included in the rom, i trying to do this mod on this rom and i got it all done buti just having issues compiling it and rezipping everything. first time doing this lol

shizenyasuya

Sep 19, 2008
Seattle
used it on my s3 but i never made the mod it was just included in the rom, i trying to do this mod on this rom and i got it all done buti just having issues compiling it and rezipping everything. first time doing this lol

yeah a lot of the instructions seemed fairly involved so I've put this off for now on my own install, the method i suggested on page 2 works, and I don't really do prefer using the toggle / toggle long press to access tethering and its settings, so i may just stick with it as it is until the next version comes out. either way, you have to use an agent switcher on desktops / any browser t-mobile doesn't think should be on its network.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

My_Rom.png

Screenshot_2013_03_22_05_16_54.png
    Screenshot_2013_03_22_05_16_27.png
    Screenshot_2013_03_18_12_26_17.png

More Pics In 3rd Post

PLEASE READ FAQ

Code:
    -Based on teshxx T889UVBMB4
    -Data Tweaks
    -Performance Tweaks
    -Battery Tweaks
    -Cpu Sleeper
    -Partially Debloated
    -Miui launcher and lockscreen styles you can download from miui server
    -MyRom Mods In Settings-trans statusbar-center clock-trans notification panel-and more
    -MWControl in MyRom Settings
    -BootAnimation in MyRom Settings
    -ToolBox in MyRom Settings
    -Root Browser in MyRom Settings
    -Samsung Sc in MyRom Settings
    -Fast Dormancy in MyRom Settings
    -Faster Fix GPS in MyRom Settings
    -CPU Spy in MyRom Settings
    -Fast and smooth

Download MyRom

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390362690511176746

Code:
    -WIPE DATA x2
    -WIPE CACHE x2
    -WIPE DALVIK CACHE x2
    -THEN FLASH MYROM

F.A.Q.

Q.I HAVE TWO LAUNCHERS SAMSUNG TW AND MIUI LAUNCHER
    A.YES I KNOW IT HAS TO BE INSTALLED FOR THE MIUI LOCKSCREENS STYLES

Q.MIUI LAUNCHER IS LAGY
    A.YES IT IS CUZ ITS A PORT

Q.DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE MIUI LAUNCHER FOR LOCKSCREEN TO WORK
    A.NO YOU CAN USE TW LAUNCHER OR ANY LAUNCHER YOU LIKE WHEN YOU GET TO CHOOSE THE LAUNCHER JUST HIT TW THEN ALWAYS

Q.HOW TO ACTIVE MIUI LOCKSCREENS AND APPLY THE LOCKSCREEN STYLE
    A.GO TO SETTINGS THEN MIUI SETTINGS THEN GO DOWN TO MIUI LOCKSCREEN STYLE THEN HIT ONLINE ON THE TOP RIGHT CHOOSE WHAT YOU LIKE THEN DOWNLOAD THEN APPLY IT

Q.WHEN I RESTART THE PHONE THERE IS NO LOCKSCREEN
    A.YES YOU HAVE TO APPLY THE MIUI LOCKSCREEN AGAIN

Q.HOW TO DISABLE MIUI LOCKSCREEN
    A.GO TO SETTINGS THEN MIUI SETTINGS THEN GO DOWN AND UNTICK THE ACVTIVE MIUI LOCKSCREEN

Q.Does This Rom Work On At&t or Other Phones
    A.YES ALMOST ALL AND THIS ROM IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY MODEM SO ITS NOT GOING TO BRICK YOUR PHONE JUST FLASH THE ROM AND FLASH YOUR PHONE KERNEL AND IT SHOULD WORK

Q.HOW TO GET STATUSBAR TRNS
    A.GO TO MYROM MODS THEN STATUSBAR COLOR AND MOVE THE ALPHA SLIDE BAR TO WHAT YOU LIKE THEN REBOOT

From the moderator

To all in this thread Posting in the development threads are easy........

........Post Respectfully, Post On Topic, Post ONLY Development related issues as it pertains to this rom....... or DO NOT POST.......

Please heed our warning ......... otherwise infractions begins and banning comes after

Thank you ~~ oka1
    Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

question, does this rom have a tethering hack built in or will i need to mess with apn settings myself / find a mod to flash? I can't remember why i settled in on your "MyRom" variants as my daily drivers I assume it's due to the cool features you bake in and some of the aroma additions you make. I don't expect the current revolution aroma flasher to work with this rom. Are you considering using this as the new base for your revolution series / will the awesomeness that you've given us in the revolution series make its way to this thread / Rom?

sorry that's a lot of questions. Feel free to ignore me if you don't feel like responding.

I will do my best to make tethering work in next version
    And im working on aroma with the same futures but I need some time :)