[q] htc one black screen

Search This thread

kakapagal

Jul 13, 2013
I installed a recovery app from play store and flashed recovery from it. it asked to restart phone to boot loader. when i restarted it the screen gone black.
now when i pluged in the device usb and connect it with pc it gives the hardware detection sound and install driver.
Please help what should i do. :(

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
I installed a recovery app from play store and flashed recovery from it. it asked to restart phone to boot loader. when i restarted it the screen gone black.
now when i pluged in the device usb and connect it with pc it gives the hardware detection sound and install driver.

give the link of what you installed form the play store

also need more info about your phone ''fastboot getvar all''

Reactions: kakapagal

kakapagal

Jul 13, 2013
HELP

i installed Acer Recovery Installer from play store and from this app flashed recovery named Stock USA...... recovery(Do not remember the complete name)

MY device is HTC ONE
CCID is HTC__001
ANDROID VERSION KITKAT 4.4 M7 Europe

Befor flashing there was TWRP custome recovery installed.
someone on the other forum told me that i lost boot loader of my device
i am total noob in this matter. the above mentioned info is all i know so far.

Last edited:

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
So you have installed an app not intended for your device (for Acer tablets) and you then flashed a recovery for acer a500 tablet in your htc one! :victory::victory::victory:

If you cant access bootloader or send fastboot commands, then you converted your 700$ phone into a 700$ paper weight! :eek:

Connect your phone to computer and try this command:
fastboot devices
It should output your device s/n

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

kakapagal

Jul 13, 2013
So you have installed an app not intended for your device (for Acer tablets) and you then flashed a recovery for acer a500 tablet in your htc one! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

If you cant access bootloader or send fastboot commands, then you converted your 700$ phone into a 700$ paper weight! :what:

Connect your phone to computer and try this command:
fastboot devices
It should output your device s/n

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

i used this command . it says no device found and my pc end up searching driver QHUSB-DLOAD(not installed)

kakapagal

Jul 13, 2013
I'm sorry to say this, but this is a hard brick and there is nothing you can do but to get a new device.

i found this on a website will this method work?

Download and install Ubuntu (version 12.04); or create a live CD; or use the WUBI installer to install Ubuntu.

Boot your computer to Ubuntu (do not use a virtual machine).

When the desktop appears, click the Ubuntu icon, and type terminal in the text box that appears.

Open firefox and download the file in the link at the bottom of the page, allow it to save to the default location.

Switch to the terminal window.

Connect the phone via USB.

Type the following commands (note: linux is case sensitive):

cd Downloads

unzip PblClear.zip (download link is available on the website)

chmod 755 PblClear

sudo modprobe qcserial

sudo ./PblClear

The phone should now exit QHSUSB_DLOAD mode. If the phone reboots to android or if the charging LED lights you have been successful.

Marc199

Jun 15, 2012
Leipzig
i found this on a website will this method work?

Download and install Ubuntu (version 12.04); or create a live CD; or use the WUBI installer to install Ubuntu.

Boot your computer to Ubuntu (do not use a virtual machine).

When the desktop appears, click the Ubuntu icon, and type terminal in the text box that appears.

Open firefox and download the file in the link at the bottom of the page, allow it to save to the default location.

Switch to the terminal window.

Connect the phone via USB.

Type the following commands (note: linux is case sensitive):

cd Downloads

unzip PblClear.zip (download link is available on the website)

chmod 755 PblClear

sudo modprobe qcserial

sudo ./PblClear

The phone should now exit QHSUSB_DLOAD mode. If the phone reboots to android or if the charging LED lights you have been successful.

Can you give us a link for that?
But this is probably for another device and won't work on the One.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.